No announcement yet.

Mass Effect universe discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had none of those problems, on the 360 version.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      Nyehehehe. *sigh* Well, it's one of the 'cons' of gaming on a PC.
      (tho' the biggest 'con', at least on my end, would be that time when I'm looking at the latest price list for PC components...)
      sigpic

Comment

I got the 360 release because, at the time, my PC couldn't handle ME. Now I have a new PC, but I wanted to import my ME1 savegames so I stuck with 360 for ME2. *shrug*
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          It's too bad; my "problem" was kind of fun. I tried driving around on the surface of Therum like that just for kicks. Apparently, however, the Mako doesn't do so well when you drive it into black lava.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
            It's too bad; my "problem" was kind of fun. I tried driving around on the surface of Therum like that just for kicks. Apparently, however, the Mako doesn't do so well when you drive it into black lava.
            The pc version is better, looks great, runs pretty smoothly on most computers. I even got Mass Effect to run on my crummy laptop and it still looked pretty good. Dunno if that would work with Mass Effect 2 though .

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
              The pc version is better, looks great, runs pretty smoothly on most computers. I even got Mass Effect to run on my crummy laptop and it still looked pretty good. Dunno if that would work with Mass Effect 2 though .
              It should, I think. I mean, as I may have mentioned in another thread, ME2 runs much more smoothly than ME1 for me (again, tho', I kinda feel the BDtS DLC, or the patch that comes w/ it, may be at 'fault' *shrugs*).
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
                It should, I think. I mean, as I may have mentioned in another thread, ME2 runs much more smoothly than ME1 for me (again, tho', I kinda feel the BDtS DLC, or the patch that comes w/ it, may be at 'fault' *shrugs*).
                I dunno it ran smoothly on my laptop even with Bring Down the Sky installed.

Comment

Just to bump this thread...

Soooo....who likes Tali?
                  *ducks for cover*

On a more 'serious' note: still no word on the Hammerhead?
                  sigpic

Comment

Soooo....who likes Tali?
                    *ducks for cover*
                    The Tali romance was....interesting. Heh

Still no word on that. No word on the new character yet either

Comment

Soooo....who likes Tali?
                      *ducks for cover*
                      Can't we talk about that Turian bad@$$, Garrus Vakarian instead? Or Miranda Lawson?

It just feels wrong talking about my Shep's "little sister" behind her back.

Originally posted by gotthammer
                      http://twitter.com/biofeed

Comment

Soooo....who likes Tali?
                        *ducks for cover*

I really like Tali, Mass Effect 2 really expanded her character. Then again Mass Effect 2 is so jam packed with brillinat characters I could go on and on about all of them. I'm a big Thane and Garrus fan as well, both of them are so awsome.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                          I really like Tali, Mass Effect 2 really expanded her character. Then again Mass Effect 2 is so jam packed with brillinat characters I could go on and on about all of them. I'm a big Thane and Garrus fan as well, both of them are so awsome.
                          I loved all the characters, even the ones I thought I'd hate. I ended up leaving Liara (wow she got scary) for Miranda (who is such a sweetheart ones you warm off her Ice Queen-ness), but even then, it was tough to turn down Jack (once her problems were solved) and Tali (who is just so innocent and adorable).

Favorite moment ever though; Joker and EDI in the AI core. "I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees." *horrified stare*
                          ...that is a joke."
                          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                            Favorite moment ever though; Joker and EDI in the AI core. "I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees." *horrified stare*
                            ...that is a joke."
                            Probably my favourite moment as well. Now for some Mass Effect 2 soundtrack awsomeness

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                              ...that is a joke."
                              Yes!

"Great. See, this is where it starts, and when we're all just organic batteries, guess who they'll blame? This is all Joker's fault. What a tool he was. I have to spend all day computing pi because he plugged in the Overlord."

Comment

i think saveing the racni queen will pay off with a army to fight the reapers

Comment

Working...
                                X