Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGU Commentary Spoiler (for Pain, ep 117)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU Commentary Spoiler (for Pain, ep 117)

Ok I was watching the commentary for Justice and Will Waring was talking about taking out frames from a shot. Then he started talking about the episode Pain(Which he also directed) and he distinctly said to Jamil(Greer).

Spoiler:
    We were supposed to do it in Pain(take out some frames to make it look more intense) when the doors blew open when you were gonna shoot Rush, but we ended up not doing it(removing frames).

Dang, im looking forward to Pain now. Also, anyone else catch it. They are talking about it at exactly 9 minutes into the episode, in case any DVD owners wanted to check it out.
    sigpic

Gotta love them commentaries and their occasional spoilerage.

Spoiler:
    If that's true and not being misinterpreted - no offence, but I can't really verify it for myself - I wonder if it's related to a potential breakdown coming from Volker that's been teased around the Pain Pre-Airing thread... Some sort of device to make people crazier, even? (Or it depends on what Rush did to piss Greer off)
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Well this makes me even more excited for the back half of the season, though I'm kinda glad they don't go overboard with cutting out frames, yes it can be effective but if used the wrong way it makes things too jumpy.

Comment

Well actually WIll said when Greer

Spoiler:
        WAS gonna shoot rush, doesn't mean he did. He could have just come storming in the door and held a Gun to Rush's face but ended up not pulling the trigger. Also I think your right. I remember seeing a behind the scenes vid which included a shot of Pain where Greer walked into a room with Rush and Wray and was acting strange and friendly(not at all like himself). Still if you don't believe me you know where to look.
        Gosh though those DVDs are overpriced. Can't believe I even bought one. lol
        sigpic

Comment

Heh, I wish I could get hold of some dvd's whatever the price but we have to wait for bloody ages here in the UK. Still whatever happens in the show it looks to be like an exciting back half.

Comment

Holy Cow im still watching the commentary and they gave away another spoiler. Holy poop. I actually was a little sad at this one. lol If you want to know ill post it. It regards the chair.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
              Holy Cow im still watching the commentary and they gave away another spoiler. Holy poop. I actually was a little sad at this one. lol If you want to know ill post it. It regards the chair.
              Go one, stick it spoilers, I'm itching to know anything.

Comment

Spoiler:
                WAS gonna shoot rush, doesn't mean he did. He could have just come storming in the door and held a Gun to Rush's face but ended up not pulling the trigger. Also I think your right. I remember seeing a behind the scenes vid which included a shot of Pain where Greer walked into a room with Rush and Wray and was acting strange and friendly(not at all like himself). Still if you don't believe me you know where to look.
                Yeah, I remember that scene from a behind-the-scenes vid on the MGM site... I thought he was just being friendly!
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Post it... I'm interested.
                  Mia: Don't you hate that?
                  Vincent: Hate what?
                  Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                  Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                  Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                  - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Ok spoilers.

Spoiler:
                    Franklin Dies, according to Jamil. He was on a spoiler rampage and additionally said "the Lucian Alliance, they're coming" in a funny voice. Im just ticked they're killing off so many people. They're gonna run out.

lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Netflicks.

As for Pain it sounds like an interestng spoler and not surprisng given the Destny's situation
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Also they used the location of Justice for certain scenes in Lost.
                        Spoiler:
                        Where, Chloe, Eli, And Ryan(maybe I heard wrong, the only connection SGU has to Ryan Is Ryan Booth, who plays corpral Marsden) are on some planet. In the ep Greer gets left behind. So maybe the team consisted of Ryan, Chloe, Greer and Eli and when they evacuated(Ryan, Chloe, and Eli), they accidentally left Greer behind.

EDIT: Actually he said Brian. I listened to that part again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Also they used the location of Justice for certain scenes in Lost.
                          Spoiler:
                          Where, Chloe, Eli, And Ryan(maybe I heard wrong, the only connection SGU has to Ryan Is Ryan Booth, who plays corpral Marsden) are on some planet. In the ep Greer gets left behind. So maybe the team consisted of Ryan, Chloe, Greer and Eli and when they evacuated(Ryan, Chloe, and Eli), they accidentally left Greer behind.

EDIT: Actually he said Brian. I listened to that part again.
                          Spoiler:
                          Maybe Lost is where the infamaous Lake Chloe scene occurs
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

I thought that scene was in Faith. Cause the lake looked like it had forests around it and when I went to the bridge studios they were filming divided and they said next ep they would shoot in the forests. Could be wrong though. Plus the Justice location was a gravel pit. lol
                            sigpic

Comment

I thought that scene was in Faith. Cause the lake looked like it had forests around it and when I went to the bridge studios they were filming divided and they said next ep they would shoot in the forests. Could be wrong though. Plus the Justice location was a gravel pit. lol
                              Proof or you have nothing
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X