No announcement yet.

Stargate Movie Fan Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok. Do you need to create an account for the syfy forums? I'm still keeping this one active for a while, but I was afraid I would be overwhelmed with no before I could try. Also is it at all possible that some syfy forumers could hang at gw for this project?

Thanks!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      BW and RCC have nothing to do with the SGA DVD. It is M&M's baby.
      ahhh isn't joe leaving ??
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        ahhh isn't joe leaving ??
        Who said Joe M was leaving?
        sigpic

Comment

Is there enough people on the syfy forum to even have a mini campaign. Also i don't blame the syfy dudes for saying it. Nobody even wants to try a campaign, everyone just says no and discourages it. Lol. No offense to those who said it though.

Also do you personally think this could at least work a tiny bit, is it a good idea? Would you maybe help me get it started?

Thanks!!
          sigpic

Comment

I agree that it's gone on long enough and we want are movies (SGA Please) .
            Maybe make music videos showing are love for the show posting them everywhere or even make a channel on youtube so it's dedicated to bringing or trying to get a greenlight for the movies.

Or make a "Green light the movies" protest thing like what they did for Carson Beckett and saving Atlantis. If there is one i'd would be there i'd love to do that. Join fellow fans trying to save our show.

Other than that i'm afraid i'm not sure for ideas but you have my full support.
            GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

Yay I know really. Poop. Maybe I should pay a visit to the social group who is all for the old style of stargate. There's like 100 people there. Maybe there will be some positive responses there?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis
                Maybe sg-1 had a good ending but i'm psyched to see all of earths ships in a big battle(revolution) and sorry but sga had a poop ending. Needed closure. Really!!! Maybe I should move this to pm??? I know a couple other people who might be interested. Or a social group maybe. What do you guys think??
                I think a campaign is good, but you need to really get more than one forum involved. That is just my opinion. I think cons are a good way to also add to these campaigns.

With the amount of profits they made with the SG-1 movies, you would think they would want to make more. Well MGM is likely in really bad shape that even SGU could be effected.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  i'm being realistic mgm is being sold and the new owners might not care all to much about the dvd's. plus brad and rob are focused on sgu
                  isn't that a good enough reason to LET THEM KNOW we still care?
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Ok how bout I create a social group for it? Or should we stick with a thread. Also I don't have the equpiment to make those vids. Sorry, do you? But a YouTube channel is a great idea!!!! Do you think you could create it, and just pm me the password. I don't mind managing the account just I would rather it not be tied to my name(I'm not an adult yet and my parents have some rules about stuff like that). Lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok, where should I go from here? I'll do a social group tomorrow. Also, Is it hard to make an account on a syfy forum. Not sure If I'll be able to create an account though, it was hard enough for me to get a gw account. . Or maybe I should start to pm those interested?
                      sigpic

Comment

Well I don't think I'm gonna be visiting any cons soon so, poop.
                        sigpic

Comment

major davis, i love your enthusiasm!

but i don't know what i'm doing anymore than you do. (yes, i know, big help! )
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

If only we had millions of dollars.

Comment

I'm all for a campaign for SG movies, especially SGA as it had no real closure. (I'm not at all interested in SGU, though.)
                              I'm going to the Stargate 2010 convention here in Melbourne next month. I'd be happy to do what I can for the cause. I can't create clip vids on YouTube, but I can upload stuff that I film myself.
                              Let me know what you need me to do.

Great idea, BTW, major davis!

Feel the love.
                              dolfyn.
                              Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

Oh sweet thanks!!!!! It would be great if you could talk to people at the con and find like minded people and let them know what were trying to do. Let people know we haven't forgotten the show and sound a call to arms. Briangate said we should get other forums into it and I agree, but I wanna find GW people first, cause I know there are those out there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X