Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dr. Linus (607)

Second Lieutenant

Default Re: Dr. Linus (607)

I think the biggest hint in the episode was for Richard. When Richard went towards the chains hanging from the black rock's deck, its almost as if he was remembering something. That and the MIB's comment about Richard getting out of chain's gives more weight to the theory that Richard was once a prisoner aboard the Black Rock, likely before the ship ended up in the middle of the island. We've got one more episode before Richard's centric episodes, we should get some much needed answers about the character then.

Running for my life from a hoard of zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by boyd22 View Post
    I think the biggest hint in the episode was for Richard. When Richard went towards the chains hanging from the black rock's deck, its almost as if he was remembering something. That and the MIB's comment about Richard getting out of chain's gives more weight to the theory that Richard was once a prisoner aboard the Black Rock, likely before the ship ended up in the middle of the island. We've got one more episode before Richard's centric episodes, we should get some much needed answers about the character then.
    Now that, I can't wait for.

MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Chief Master Sergeant ThreeFriesShortOfaHappyMeal's Avatar

I just read a quote from nestor carbonell, stating episodes 9 and 15 will wrap up most of the shows mysteries. Its creepy to think its only going to take two...part of me doesn't want answers....
    When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

i feel sorry for ben cuz hes no longer important and everyone hated him

Chief Master Sergeant ThreeFriesShortOfaHappyMeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grimmdemise View Post
    People love Ben, I sure do! And doesn't Ben deserve to feel sad for now?
    When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Running for my life from a hoard of zombies.

Ben may still prove to be very important in the end.

MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Brilliant episode! And I agree with you all, Emerson is a superb actor. Ben's sacrifice for Alex in the flash-sideways was just beautiful, and it fit so well.

Widmore's arrival doesn't really excite me much, as I honestly can't stand his monotonous, dulcet tones and better yet his irrepressible arrogance.

Whilst some people are lamenting the slow and steady build over these last several episodes, I'm absolutely loving the gentle 'marinade' in which the show is being basted. Because I know that once the dish is cooked, it'll taste amazing! Sadly, it'll also be our last serve.

I think he still important. He the kind of bloke who will make himself important to the events that are about to take place on the island.

Second Lieutenant

The MIB offered Ben the island, power, instead Ben chose to go with the person who just minutes before was making him dig his own grave. It shows just how much the character has changed throughout the course of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
    I don't think Jack is really coming to terms with Jacob bringing him to the island as much as he's just getting pissed off and wants to know why.
    so anyway, do u still think smoke monster's the good guy ? ^^

First Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    so anyway, do u still think smoke monster's the good guy ? ^^
    If they had another season I'd be leaning towards that theory. Right now though, I can't see them pulling that twist and then having time for a satisfying conclusion from it. Plus don't forget he
    Spoiler:
    slaughtered everyone in the temple

Quote Originally Posted by pbellosom View Post
    If they had another season I'd be leaning towards that theory. Right now though, I can't see them pulling that twist and then having time for a satisfying conclusion from it. Plus don't forget he
    Spoiler:
    slaughtered everyone in the temple
    ah but it's not the temple killings that make it evil
    Spoiler:
    remember the temple folks were willing to shoot the losties. not exactly a bunch of saints :|

Quote Originally Posted by boyd22 View Post
    I'm pretty excited to get to the episode that explains more about his history. This may sound a bit weird, but he has become my Lost crush. Took me forever to settle on someone in the series to crush on - Jack is just too angry and Sawyer isn't my type. You have to admit, he is rather good looking; perfect complexion, nice strong jawline and gorgeous eyes (even if it does look like he is wearing guyliner). Looking forward to finding out more about him and finishing out the series.
    Signature by Glitch33.

Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.