Dr. Linus (607)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
    Well, I wouldn't say Jack was ever a man of faith... he was always a man of science throughout the show up until now. Locke was always the man of faith.
    That's incorrect. Jack and Locke switched roles for a short period last season. When Jack read Locke's suicide note, he became a man of faith. And Locke lost his way off of the island and became a man of science before he almost killed himself. The producers talked about it, make sense?
    When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFriesShortOfaHappyMeal View Post
      That's incorrect. Jack and Locke switched roles for a short period last season. When Jack read Locke's suicide note, he became a man of faith. And Locke lost his way off of the island and became a man of science before he almost killed himself. The producers talked about it, make sense?
      I respectfully disagree.

I lost the response I wrote because this forum is stupid and didn't let my post go through. but I'll write it out again later.

Comment

wow I found this ep very interesting, keep me at the edge of my seat.And then at the end when it showed the sub emerging from the waters and showed Whittmore, I was like awwwwwwwww, wow he is making an appearance soon, I wonder whats in store for the next weeks ep. Can't get enough of Lost.

Comment

Wow great episode.

Finally the gang is slowly pulling back together an two sides are lining up for war, An we got reinforcements in the form of Widmor an his submarine, an probably few mersonairies to.

I love the fact Widmore has come back, I also hope he bought along penny an Desmond for the showdown of the decade.

An no I do not think Linus is the replacement for Jacub, he does not have the moral standing for the job, plus he destined to make a sacrifice for someone else, he always has been the person to make the sacrifice, finally declaring he really does not want power, which he has always wanted. I think the replacement will be Jack or Hurly, both have earn the job an have the moral standing for it to.
          Like the way the women welcome him into the group an how the good guys finally won a battle against smoky.

Love the black rock scene with the burning explosives.

I still not convince that either side is good through they both have use an abuse people in there game they have been playing for centuries. an show little respect to life or to people. I do not see how that Ben an Akira women changes that.

I like how we finally heard a little bit about Richard and have confirmation he is in fact immortal an cannot kill himself.
          Also like how being touch by Jacub is consider a gift.
          An the alternative time line was brilliant, like the way Linus sacrifice himself for his students.
          Overall a other brilliant episode, a few answers, an couple of questions. But it would not be a Lost episode if it did not have that.
          Last edited by knowles2; 12 March 2010, 05:27 AM.

Comment

i hope its good im from the uk and ive not seen the episode yet so i hope it is good
            sigpic

Comment

I think the biggest hint in the episode was for Richard. When Richard went towards the chains hanging from the black rock's deck, its almost as if he was remembering something. That and the MIB's comment about Richard getting out of chain's gives more weight to the theory that Richard was once a prisoner aboard the Black Rock, likely before the ship ended up in the middle of the island. We've got one more episode before Richard's centric episodes, we should get some much needed answers about the character then.

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
                I think the biggest hint in the episode was for Richard. When Richard went towards the chains hanging from the black rock's deck, its almost as if he was remembering something. That and the MIB's comment about Richard getting out of chain's gives more weight to the theory that Richard was once a prisoner aboard the Black Rock, likely before the ship ended up in the middle of the island. We've got one more episode before Richard's centric episodes, we should get some much needed answers about the character then.
                Now that, I can't wait for.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I just read a quote from nestor carbonell, stating episodes 9 and 15 will wrap up most of the shows mysteries. Its creepy to think its only going to take two...part of me doesn't want answers....

Comment

i feel sorry for ben cuz hes no longer important and everyone hated him

Comment

Originally posted by grimmdemise View Post
                      People love Ben, I sure do! And doesn't Ben deserve to feel sad for now?

Comment

Ben may still prove to be very important in the end.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Brilliant episode! And I agree with you all, Emerson is a superb actor. Ben's sacrifice for Alex in the flash-sideways was just beautiful, and it fit so well.

Widmore's arrival doesn't really excite me much, as I honestly can't stand his monotonous, dulcet tones and better yet his irrepressible arrogance.

Whilst some people are lamenting the slow and steady build over these last several episodes, I'm absolutely loving the gentle 'marinade' in which the show is being basted. Because I know that once the dish is cooked, it'll taste amazing! Sadly, it'll also be our last serve.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think he still important. He the kind of bloke who will make himself important to the events that are about to take place on the island.

Comment

The MIB offered Ben the island, power, instead Ben chose to go with the person who just minutes before was making him dig his own grave. It shows just how much the character has changed throughout the course of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                                I don't think Jack is really coming to terms with Jacob bringing him to the island as much as he's just getting pissed off and wants to know why.
                                so anyway, do u still think smoke monster's the good guy ? ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X