• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Linus (607)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON SIX
    DR. LINUS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 607

Benjamin Linus executes a coup to steal the school principal's job, and must decide where his priorities lie. On the island, Ilana holds Ben responsible for his crime against Jacob, and Richard seeks Jack's help for a difficult task.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 March 2010, 04:47 PM.

This was a great episode. Not really much in the way of answers, but the story was great and gives you a hint at whats to come. I actually feel sorry for Ben, i hope they give the character some kind of redemption before the end. I'm really liking this season's Jack. Last season i didn't like Jack much, the chacater took a backseat to other character's. But this suicidal Jack who thinks he's invincible is just badass. MIB's way off the island is on hydra island. I think he's likely going after the Ajira plane. It was pretty beat up but, Lapidus was able to bring it down in one piece. Widmore finally finding his way back to the island, this should be interesting.

Comment

Best episode so far, hands down.

Comment

^I agree with a lot of that post. It looks like Widmore is the person who needs to get back to the island though. Never really liked him lol. I was hoping it was Desmond, but it looks like no dice.

EDIT: I was agreeing with boyd's post.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

I bet since Linus wont take over the job for the smoke monster, Widmore will.

Anyone wanna take a bet on this?

Comment

yes, veeeery good episode, this one is by far my most favorite LOST episodes, maybe the fact that i am a fan of michael emerson, loved his alt universe flashbacks and although the conversation between ilana and him. Glad, that he did not decide to go to flocke. and WIDMORE, finally, kinda worried that we did not saw him up to this point.
            sigpic

Comment

Loved this episode so much, first episode of season six that really had me thinking "AWESOME!!" after it, will be very interested in seeing what's going on with Widmore next week.

The flashsideways this week has now got me very much leaning towards the Happy-Endings theory

Comment

mixed thoughts about this episode tbh, it had some good bits but i don't think it was as good as last weeks. The thing it did do though was hint at allot of things, particuarly richard saying that being touched by Jacob is a gift. Does this mean that all of the candidates are apparently ageless like Richard then, or would appear to be given a large enough passage of time.

I really like Ben as a character and i actually think that he really is one of the good guys when you get right down to it, he's just a bit screwed up.

The submarine appearing at the end with widmore was interesting.

Glad to see that Jack seemed to have came to terms with Jacob having a reason for him, i look forward to finding out what was said in the conversation between him and richard.

Comment

I don't think Jack is really coming to terms with Jacob bringing him to the island as much as he's just getting pissed off and wants to know why.
                  || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I'm actually getting reaaaally sick of Sun complaining about not being able to find Jin.

Everyone on the island is missing someone, or trying to find each other... I don't want to hear her whining throughout every scene she's in.

Right now I dislike her character the most. I would not miss her if she was killed off. She's useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                      I'm actually getting reaaaally sick of Sun complaining about not being able to find Jin.

Everyone on the island is missing someone, or trying to find each other... I don't want to hear her whining throughout every scene she's in.

Right now I dislike her character the most. I would not miss her if she was killed off. She's useless.
                      Spoiler:
                      If the spoilers are correct, Jin and Sun likely wont reunite until 2 or 3 episodes before the series finally.

Comment

i liked this ep a lot! this one, and the sayid one are my faves so far. (and they're not my fave characters )

michael is really a *very* good actor! that end part, with him explaining to that one woman why he killed jacob...

to me, this show just has knock out writing, week after week. when you can sympathize with a murderer... that tells you about the writing and acting.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                          I don't think Jack is really coming to terms with Jacob bringing him to the island as much as he's just getting pissed off and wants to know why.
                          Jack is back! He isn't pissed off, he's back to man of faith status, love it. His scene with Richard was epic, along the lines of the scene when Jack put his fathers shoes on Locke. What a moment, seeing Richard lose his faith. I strongly believe jacob is "good."

If Michael Emerson doesn't get an emmy it would be a shame. He's a show stealer. His scenes are amazing. I really thought he was digging a grave he would be lying in by episodes end. Ya, I reassert that Jacob is good, only judging by Alanas reaction and allowing Ben to stay with. This has been the most touching moment for me, watching the look on his face when Alana said she would take him in.

Did anyones eyes light up like mine did when we saw Widmore? backup has arrived!
                          When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Comment

Great episode last night. Amazing seeing the different sides of Ben, and hopefully, some redemption coming for his character. This season has really been stellar to this point.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFriesShortOfaHappyMeal View Post
                              Jack is back! He isn't pissed off, he's back to man of faith status, love it. His scene with Richard was epic, along the lines of the scene when Jack put his fathers shoes on Locke. What a moment, seeing Richard lose his faith. I strongly believe jacob is "good."

If Michael Emerson doesn't get an emmy it would be a shame. He's a show stealer. His scenes are amazing. I really thought he was digging a grave he would be lying in by episodes end. Ya, I reassert that Jacob is good, only judging by Alanas reaction and allowing Ben to stay with. This has been the most touching moment for me, watching the look on his face when Alana said she would take him in.

Did anyones eyes light up like mine did when we saw Widmore? backup has arrived!
                              Well, I wouldn't say Jack was ever a man of faith... he was always a man of science throughout the show up until now. Locke was always the man of faith.
                              Last edited by Alan Wake; 10 March 2010, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X