• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lighthouse (605)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON SIX
    LIGHTHOUSE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 605

On directions from Jacob, Hurley leads Jack through the jungle on a secret mission -- while on the mainland, Jack deals with unforeseen family issues. Jin must decide whether he can trust Claire when she holds one of the Others captive.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 11 March 2010, 06:38 AM.

LightHouse was a waste! a whole week of anticipation wasted! They lied to us! BS!
    what a FRAKKIN letdown!

we got a few tidbits... and spent time just to waste time... they could have done much much more..
    Last edited by retiredat44; 23 February 2010, 10:02 PM. Reason: edit
    My Story:
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

who is wallace???

that's #108 on the lighthouse's....what was that?
      When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ouse-%28605%29
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

We don't know as yet. But I'm sure the revelation is forthcoming.

Jack has a son! OK. But who's the mum? Really solid scene between them outside the piano auditions. And Dogen! I'm really starting to like the Temple Samurai. Jack and Hurley back at the caves from Season 1... both reminiscence and foreshadowing all in one.

Claire is now the blonde Rousseau, which is creepy but cool. That she was aligned with John's smokey doppelganger was all but assured. Unfortunately, Kate is moving closer to a deadly confrontation that will surely have consequences.

So following on in the vein of Season 1's flashback order, Sun will be next week's focus. This would be followed by Charlie, but surely the pattern would break here because he is dead. But then in LOST, dead isn't the end of the line.
          sigpic

Comment

Calm down. The key to a good caramel is paced and gentle heating. The resulting flavour is delicious!

In terms of lies and letdowns, I assume you're referring to a preview? My advice: avoid all spoilers and you won't be spoiled.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by retiredat44 View Post
              LightHouse was a waste! a whole week of anticipation wasted! They lied to us! BS!
              what a FRAKKIN letdown!

we got a few tidbits... and spent time just to waste time... they could have done much much more..
              ok seriously which show did u watch exactly? I found "The Lighthouse" awesome! Jack & Hurley together are great and really felt kinda "old school" love those alternive flash back forward what not more than kates. As I said before, were still at Episode 5!!!! so not even the half. be patient well get some answers and more questions, but if this were not the case, then it would not be lost, would it?
              sigpic

Comment

I thought the episode was quite good. Claire has obviously gone mad, though not as mad as Rousseau. Least with Rousseau the survivors could have a chat with her, and later on into the season, she sided with them for the most part. Claire doesn't seem be that sane at the moment.

I think it is safe to say also, that whoever (or whatever) Christian is, he is on the same side as Smokey. That is assuming for the moment, that Christian hasn't been tricked. That is, if he is actually alive at all. I'm not sure on Jin's move, telling the truth, and then lying? Wouldn't have had Claire down as so naive, plus I'd have thought Smokey would know all about Aaron's whereabouts.

On the flip side, we've got our alternate reality; I think firstly, it is a safe bet to assume that Jack's son only exists in this alternate future. Hasn't been mentioned before. I'm also going to be the first to predict that David's mother (David is the name of Jack's son, no)? will be Juliet.

I'm intrigued with this 'other future' too. I find it hard to believe the writers have just 'stuck it in there'. I can see it tying in with the present timeline at some point, though how and why I am at a loss with. It also seems that Jacob is far from 'dead'. His physical form sure is, but thats about it.
                sigpic
                It's Probin' Time!

Comment

I don't think Claire and Rousseau are the same kind of insane. Claire's madness is being caused by Smokey/MIB and believing him. Rousseau saw Smokey kill her friends/father of Alex. I think her insanity came from fighting Smokey for so long in addition to the fact that the Others really did have her baby.

This episode was great, though. Hugo was just so awesome. And Jack finally accepting his destiny is interesting. It was also neat that in both "realities" Jack was learning to let go of his dad and the mistakes he made.

Looking forward to next week!
                  sigpic

Comment

I thought it was a great episode. And I'm glad they're not just giving us "all the answers" now when there's still a dozen or so episodes left to go. I'm pretty happy with the way the plot is unfolding.
                    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                      I thought it was a great episode. And I'm glad they're not just giving us "all the answers" now when there's still a dozen or so episodes left to go. I'm pretty happy with the way the plot is unfolding.
                      I couldn't agree more. This was a great episode. I am thoroughly enjoying this season thus far, and can't wait to see where things go from here.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFriesShortOfaHappyMeal View Post
                        who is wallace???

that's #108 on the lighthouse's....what was that?
                        4 8 15 16 23 42 = #108 added up.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                          4 8 15 16 23 42 = #108 added up.
                          I think he was just asking who Wallace is. Must've been the name next to the number 108. I noticed that Rousseau was number 13 or 14, I think.

Very good episode. The lighthouse thing was cool... Too bad Jack had to smash it to pieces. (On a side note, when they come up to it, Jack asks why they haven't ever seen it before, to which Hurley responds that they must've never looked for it. I'm glad they addressed that because it was exactly what was going through my mind before the dialogue played out.)

Claire is just friggen crazy.. I liked Rousseau better lol.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

I wonder who it is thats coming to the island. Maybe Widmore, Hawking or possibly Desmond.

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
                              I wonder who it is thats coming to the island. Maybe Widmore, Hawking or possibly Desmond.
                              I was thinking Desmond.

I'm assuming they were trying to fix the light house, to get Desmond to the island on his "boating trip" across the world. ?

Okay, so that theory makes no sense... I tried.

Comment

Working...
                              X