No announcement yet.

End of Line (109)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys, I know I'm slightly behind, but I've only just seen these first lot of episodes and ...wow this blew me away.

I had wondered where Amanda's breakdown was going - although depressing, it's good to have programs that don't automatically 'fix' character problems and make them go away.

Great to see James Marsters again (forgotton how strange his accent was ) Barnabas is so not going to be happy when he finds out Clarice wasn't in that car.

Poor Philomon

Was that Phone call to Daniel at the end about Amanda or the Cylon??

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    I personally didn't see Teryl's character coming. It was a plot twist
    I must admit every time Emmanuelle appeared I thought 'how cool would it be if it was Evelyn', but I was still surprised that it was. Does anyone else find it a little creepy the way she is the one who is helping him - who sent her anyway?, sort of got him addicted to that drug and is now looking after him ??? maybe it's just me, I was wondering if maybe there is a hidden agenda there?
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

I finally watched the deleted scenes for the episode and was shocked to learn Thomas Vergis hired a Darius look-a-like to get Amanda suicidal! I really didn't expect that... She wasn't going crazy at all and he planned the whole thing (probably the letter from the hospital too). That's pretty evil!

Lots of Tamara stuff got cut too, including a couple of scenes with Sam & Emmanuelle/Evelyn with an alternate fake death for Tamara in the V world and Evelyn reveal!
      Last edited by Osiris; 28 March 2011, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X