• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Imperfections of Memory (107)

CAPRICA SEASON ONE
    THE IMPERFECTIONS OF MEMORY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 107

Amanda fears for her sanity while Daniel and Joseph get closer to finding the avatars of their dead daughters. (Hulu)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 04 July 2011, 03:09 PM.

wow first one for the very first time ... was ok episodes, did not happen much, but i loved when amanda said "all that has happened, happend before" (or smth like that), i giggled . Otherwise, was ok, loved though that joseph was trying to find his daughter in the v-world. and the end was awesome too.
    sigpic

Comment

Awesome ending. It's just too bad that there's just two episodes left before the shows goes on a break.
      sigpic

Comment

if its with an awesome cliffhanger, i am happy to wait three -four months
        sigpic

Comment

And there's SGU in between... SGU-Caprica-SGU-Caprica-SGU... If they keep that up to fill the breaks between half-seasons, it'll work for me

Comment

yes for me to
            sigpic

Comment

Zoe? Very nice cliffhanger! I love cliffhangers alot...

Comment

I am just glad that the doctor will be back soon and "Ashes to Ashes" also should start soon again I love any episode that focuses on Amanda. She is a fascinating character and the actress is wonderful. Her story reminded me in the beginning a bit iof the film "Don't Look Now". This was also the first episode in which I was actually interested in Joseph (and he also made me smile "WTF? I think I need a bigger gun.")

The ending of the episode was GREAT

I really love this show. I didn't know that they are going to go on hiatus. Not happy about that.
                He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                And he's wonderful.

Comment

thing that bugged me is zoe refered to the fighter jet as a viper even though we know it isnt

MK 1 is the TOS viper
                  MK 2 is the type seen in BSG

so unless the mk 2 viper is older than we think that is just wrong

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Enjoyable episode, especially the ending. I really can't wait to see if she reveals herself to him.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Interesting....while not a lot happened, I was interested to see the debut of the Mk1 Viper. Even if it was only a virtual one.

I'm a lot more interested though in the apparent return/debut of imaginary characters via Amanda, and the increasing ties between the Cylon/v-world/projection; and now the apparent creation of a Cylon race from Zoe's analog idea.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I thought this was an OK episode. I kept wondering why Amanda seemed more upset about her brother and didn't make any connection to her grief for her daughter. Just seemed unnatural. It threw another element into the show, and I wonder where that is going to lead. Not one of my favorite eps.
                        no means no, and so does pepper spray
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

The only highlight

Zoe? Other then that still not impressed
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            The only highlight

Zoe? Other then that still not impressed
                            I agree, this one was a disappointment. I watched it once, and for the life of me I can't remember this wonderful ending everyone talked about. Maybe I just need more coffee.
                            no means no, and so does pepper spray
                            Sig by The Carpenter
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                              I agree, this one was a disappointment. I watched it once, and for the life of me I can't remember this wonderful ending everyone talked about. Maybe I just need more coffee.
                              The ending was Daniel looking at the Cylon and saying "Zoe?". I thought the episode was okay. I see what they are building towards with the elements in this ep, but otherwise it was kind of uh...boring.
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                              X