Know Thy Enemy (106)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post

I thought the ep was good, especially the end with Vergis and Greystone.
    i didn't like that scene. i understand what daniel did was wrong but vergis doesn't need to ruin daniel life over it.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

but that's the tauron way of life. 'the dead don't rest until they're avenged'

daniel profited from stealing vergis's stuff, vergis isn't going to be happy until he sets that right and resets things
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        but that's the tauron way of life. 'the dead don't rest until they're avenged'
        Yeah, that's why I liked it. It was more about the killing of the two people than the stealing of the chip. It's become personal and has little to do with the chip or the money.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

1. Wasn't quite sure why Daniel's assistant freaked out at the idea of "you asked a Tauron to rob a Tauron?"

2. Vergis is an interesting player.

3. OK, how the hell in Zoe going to get to Geminon?

4. Reckon Joe's going to find Tamara then easilly find out about Zoe. Then going to give Daniel quite a shock.

Overall though, this struck me as the least good episode - possibly only because I was watching it in the small hours but still...
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
            Yeah, that's why I liked it. It was more about the killing of the two people than the stealing of the chip. It's become personal and has little to do with the chip or the money.
            I'm wondering if the guy will eventually find out that it was an Adama that did the killing
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jsonitsac View Post
              I'm glad Teryl is going to have a regular part in this show.
              I love every scene of her and I think her characer has been interested in Joseph for a long time. But he is still mourning his family, so unless the writers go for the character giving her a story of her own....we shouldn´t see a lot of her.

I love the attention to details given to Tauron traditions and culture. It feels real

Comment

Working...
              X