• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Know Thy Enemy (106)

Visit the Episode GuideCAPRICA SEASON ONE
    KNOW THY ENEMY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 106

Daniel Graystone's corporate rival confronts him about the theft of the M.C.P. chip. Sister Clarice visits the Graystone home in search of Zoe's avatar, and Lacy is introduced to a dangerous STO operative named Barnabas.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 05 July 2011, 01:55 PM.

Personally, I really enjoyed tonight's episode. What did you guys think? The end was just awesome!
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

yes i am loving this show more and more eeach episode

but a question ? what is there reference to the planet Earth ? what happened between the planet earth and them
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

1) Tamara was in the opening but she wasn't really in the episode. Shame.

2) Evelyn is back! And she seems to be developing a romantic relationship with Joseph.

3) "Rachel" (that is, Zoebot) and Philomon!

4) Barnabas sucks. He must have no selfrespect turning down a simple offer from a cute girl such as Lacy. What a wussie.

5) Vergis was played by a different actor than originally reported for the pilot. What the...

Comment

Obligatory James Marsters fanboy squee of delight aside, this was another home run episode. People can complain all they want about no action = slow, but I found this episode to move at an enjoyable pace while hitting a lot of different storyline bases and branching out with more. We've got Graystone Vs Vergis (Which I feel will end with something BIG), Joseph's hunt for Tamara (And the budding thing with Evelyn, which is kinda sweet), Lacy trying to move Zoe to Geminon (Though I'm a firm believer that she's best in small doses, hence the love this episode), Clarice getting ahold of Zoe (And actually impressing me this week with her sneakiness), and Zoe herself having a little holoband fun with the lovable geeky friend she's made (Squicky yet funny robot love aside). No self containment or bringing only one storyline to the forefront - just another piece of the whole season laid out carefully and brilliantly.

One thing I see coming is the Joseph and Daniel friendship/animosity vaulting forward... I wonder if when Joseph finds out about Tamara, Daniel will then learn of Zoe's existence... Interesting to think about, no doubt.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Spike is back ! (though without the fangs )

Comment

This really is starting to feel like Dallas....

I like.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by digifluid View Post
                this really is starting to feel like dallas....

I like.
                ita!!!!
                He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                And he's wonderful.

Comment

I actually fell asleep watching this episode. This can not be a good sign for its quality.

And the fact that I was totally fatigued this week is pure concidence

Okay seriously I liked the part I saw with that Tauron being mad at Graystone and I will watch the rest when it comes on Hulu
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm glad Teryl is going to have a regular part in this show.

Comment

Originally posted by jsonitsac View Post
                      I'm glad Teryl is going to have a regular part in this show.
                      Well, hopefully she will.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

wait i missed something, when did two people die in taking that chip thingy from vergis?

Comment

Off-screen during the pilot.
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

i loved this episode, and i am in love with this show. nice to see actually the opponent to graystone. like the character. nice to see jannet again. music awesome as ever. true, not much happened no tamarra and v-stuff except for josephs entrance. loved how he was scared when daniel appeared as an introduction to the v-world. that was quite funny. and SPIKE was there. I did not know that he plays in Caprica. was that only a guest starring, or comes he back as a regular star?! i loved him in angel & buffy of course. Hope we will see more of him. Nice episode.
                            Bytheway, watched human target the other night and half of the galactica plays in it dr cottle and the other guy i forgot his name, need really to rewatch bsg...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                              and SPIKE was there. I did not know that he plays in Caprica. was that only a guest starring, or comes he back as a regular star?! i loved him in angel & buffy of course. Hope we will see more of him. Nice episode.
                              James Marsters will be back for a couple of more episodes.

I thought the ep was good, especially the end with Vergis and Greystone.
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                              X