No announcement yet.

Terra Nova (Fox) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recently rented this series from my library and I thought it was well done I watched the end of it when it first ran. I thought how they ended it was good because they didn't really leave it on a cliff hanger but they left it open so if they were picked up for another season they had stories to tell but they did wrap things up if they didn't. It really is too bad they weren't picked up for a season 2.
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I streamed TN in two days! LOL! I loved it! te last set of episodes were SO AMAZING and would have been the perfect set up for the Second Season!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I just saw an ad for insurance (here in Australia) and I thought I recognized one of the guys in it. He was Willy in Terra Nova (http://terranova.tv-wiki.com/wiki/Willy).

Comment

I really liked the show but like many others it ended to early Not surprised Netflix didnt pick it up now that i understand a bit more now of how they choose there shows but still it was sad news at the time
          sigpic
          Kenton Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post

The last half really sucked me in. The finale...damn you Fox...damn you.
            I totally agree!

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
            I recently rented this series from my library and I thought it was well done I watched the end of it when it first ran. I thought how they ended it was good because they didn't really leave it on a cliff hanger but they left it open so if they were picked up for another season they had stories to tell but they did wrap things up if they didn't. It really is too bad they weren't picked up for a season 2.
            I was disappointed to find out there was only one season. I watched it all in one day and was hooked! It could have been good....
            sigpic

Comment

I remember watching this show with my family and we all loved it. Crushed when it was canceled. Well in Canada, Disney+ has added it to their Star featture! I'm going to rewatch it.
              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I watched this with my son at the beginning of the pandemic. I loved the rewatch...my son was sad that it was so short!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X