No announcement yet.

Terra Nova (Fox) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this show another Maltusian shot across the bow of entertainment like Avatar was? Yes! Does that mean the show is bad and should not be watched? No!
    The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

I'll probably give the show a chance, anyone know what time slot it falls into?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
        I'll probably give the show a chance, anyone know what time slot it falls into?
        Monday's at 8:00pm EST. Fox Fall 2011 Lineup
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Monday's at 8:00pm EST. Fox Fall 2011 Lineup
          Thanks! Cant wait to watch it, hope it goes beyond season one!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
            Thanks! Cant wait to watch it, hope it goes beyond season one!
            No problem! I hope its good...we need something to curb the stargate withdrawal!
            sigpic

Comment

I am really looking forward to that show. When Stargates stop I have to look at something after all. And I think Spielberg will produce yet another master piece in his allready impressive oeuvre

Comment

It sounds like a fun show, but I'm unsure about the actors. The casting seems...off. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait until fall to see how it pans out.

Comment

No problem! I hope its good...we need something to curb the stargate withdrawal!
                  Definitley and I think Terra Nova will be the only sci-fi based show this fall, am I wrong? How does it look with Syfy, do they plan on show any new shows in fall except for Sanctuary?
                  sigpic

Comment

Definitley and I think Terra Nova will be the only sci-fi based show this fall, am I wrong? How does it look with Syfy, do they plan on show any new shows in fall except for Sanctuary?
                    Wouldn't you consider Fringe Sci-fi?
                    sigpic

Comment

Alphas is a new show that premiered on SyFy earlier this week.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NerdyRaptor View Post
                        It sounds like a fun show, but I'm unsure about the actors. The casting seems...off. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait until fall to see how it pans out.
                        The name Spielberg attached to that show is good enough for me to give it a try

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                          Alphas is a new show that premiered on SyFy earlier this week.
                          Yes...there is Alphas and Fringe has a new season...both are sci-fi
                          sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't you consider Fringe Sci-fi?
                            yes sorry, I meant new shows... ... FRINGE is definitley sci-fi!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchCarterLover View Post
                              The name Spielberg attached to that show is good enough for me to give it a try
                              Spielberg also did the Transformers movies and Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull.
                              Trust is hard to win back.

Comment

yes sorry, I meant new shows... ... FRINGE is definitley sci-fi!
                                LOL...Ok...I didn't know if you meant new episodes or 100% new shows.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X