Kristin Kreuk Headed for 'Fringe'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kristin Kreuk Headed for 'Fringe'?

Smallville alum Kristin Kreuk is currently in late negotiations to guest star on Fringe, a source close to the production has told CinemaSpy. The episode, entitled "Northwest Passage", begins shooting next week, and takes place in the, not surprisingly, Pacific Northwest. CinemaSpy has been informed that the deal to sign Kreuk hadn't been locked as of two days ago, but that it's likely. A decision is expected this week.

More here.

Well, Kristen Kreuk will definitely get me to watch this show as she did for Chuck(which I now love to the core, with or without KK).

Comment

Please let her character die, please, please, please, please. If she's going to be in the show, she can at least do something I've wanted to see for a while, her character being killed off. They won't do it in Smallville, they could at least do something freakishly weird in Fringe.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
        Please let her character die, please, please, please, please. If she's going to be in the show, she can at least do something I've wanted to see for a while, her character being killed off. They won't do it in Smallville, they could at least do something freakishly weird in Fringe.
        hehehe. I was thinking something similar. hey, if her character were to appear in the first few minutes of the show, she'll probably croak...in a really horrible fashion.
        She could blow up, dissolve, have her brain drip out her nose, explode, implode, die in a plane crash, go *poof!*, be rent asunder by an inter-dimensional gateway...
        sigpic

Comment

Comment

I wouldn't mind her popping up in an episode. Just one though, please.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

From what i read she would be likely appearing as a police officer or agent.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
                From what i read she would be likely appearing as a police officer or agent.
                Hmmm, I don't really see her in that type of role. But, anything is possible.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

She would make an interesting baddie though, try to seduce Peter somehow? She's a bit too pretty for some roles, my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    Hmmm, I don't really see her in that type of role. But, anything is possible.
                    Ya, I was thinking the same.
                    sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
                      hehehe. I was thinking something similar. hey, if her character were to appear in the first few minutes of the show, she'll probably croak...in a really horrible fashion.
                      She could blow up, dissolve, have her brain drip out her nose, explode, implode, die in a plane crash, go *poof!*, be rent asunder by an inter-dimensional gateway...
                      Rudeness! :-(
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
                        Well they had Diane Kruger die in a pretty gruesome way on one of the episodes so I don't see why Kristin Kreuk couldn't suffer the same fate
                        Only difference is it would've been really cool if Diane guest starred for several episodes instead, I really like her.
                        sigpic

Comment

Um, I don't know who that is
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Um, I don't know who that is
                            Then you don't know about the awesomeness of Chuck. Shame on you!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                              Then you don't know about the awesomeness of Chuck. Shame on you!
                              Um, no Oh I see it's on Virgin1.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X