The HUB Productions/Culture Shock Events Presents - GATE TO THE SANCTUARY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The HUB Productions/Culture Shock Events Presents - GATE TO THE SANCTUARY

Yes, that's right! Australia is having its FIRST Sanctuary Convention!

We have two cons going here; the first in Sydney run by Culture Shock Events; and the second in Melbourne run by The HUB productions.

Sydney: December 11th 2010
    Melbourne: December 12th 2010.

As far as i can tell all guests and ticket prices are the same for both cons.

GUESTS
    AMANDA TAPPING
    CHUCK CAMPBELL
    RYAN ROBBINS

TICKETS
    Day ticket $110

VIP Day ticket $550 - You get an autograph with all the guests including Amanda, but it doesn't include the photograph with Amanda you need to pay for this separately.

Platinum Day ticket $800

For Sydney:
    Tickets to Gate to the Sanctuary will be available to purchase exclusively for attendees of the Stargate 2010 event in Sydney and Melbourne on the 6th/7th March and visitors to the Armageddon Celebrity Fair on the 21st March 2010. Tickets will open to the general public on 22nd March 2010.
    For Melbourne:
    Tickets will be available to purchase exclusively for attendees of the Stargate 2010 event in Sydney and Melbourne. Tickets will open to the general public on 20th March 2010.

More information can be found at The Hub Productions website - http://www.thehubproductions.com/eve...uary-2010/home and the Culture Shock Events website - http://www.cultureshockevents.com/in...&Itemid=300088
    Last edited by Kidwizz; 21 March 2010, 06:35 PM.

EEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! im sooooooooooooooooo happy right now!!!!!

AMANDA is coming to oz, and linked to sanctuary should hopefully mean no schedule clashes *fingers and toes crossed*

OMG AMANDA

YAYNESS! SQUEEEE!
    Last edited by katjoy; 13 February 2010, 12:31 AM.
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Omg amanda!

So stoked!!!

Omg amanda!

Comment

Oh wow...ummm....do I need to do two Sanctuary events in one year??? Hmmmmmm

Is it too early to start a "Who's going" list??

And Kidwizz - you can do the badges
        Last edited by Kathryn; 13 February 2010, 12:55 AM.
        The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
        Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

its never to early to start a whos going list
          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Cannot wait. I wonder what I should get ticketwise..

Comment

Originally posted by Kathryn View Post
              Oh wow...ummm....do I need to do two Sanctuary events in one year??? Hmmmmmm

Is it too early to start a "Who's going" list??

And Kidwizz - you can do the badges
              Hehe, You can never have too much Amanda!

Nope! I suck at those thins, so go ahead!

I'd be delighted to!

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                Cannot wait. I wonder what I should get ticketwise..
                hehe we all face that question...

Kat and I are thinking of going with:

VIP - 550. But that doesn't include Amanda, so;

AT: 50 + 60 + 50, we both want a Sam and Helen one.

Total: 720.

Both of us arnt too fussed on eating infront of Amanda...

Comment

^ if you can never have too much amanda there is also the sydney culture shock event haha

Comment

hehe, yeah, I'm not sure about platinum, but there is a breakfast and an evening function, so it might be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                      ^ if you can never have too much amanda there is also the sydney culture shock event haha

Hmmm I wonder if the free photo op we've been apparently offered from Culture shock (because of the Patrick Stewart stuff up) will apply for this event??

Comment

One thing that surprises me a little is that a convention is planned, yet Sanctuary hasn't aired on australian free-to-air TV yet. Has it been on scifi?

Comment

The official Hub Productions/Culture shock Welcome to the Sanctuary event GW intended attendees list.....
                          Wow is that a mouthful!

Hub Productions - Melbourne
                          Platinum

Kathryn

VIP

Katjoy
                          Kidwizz

Day ticket

Culture shock events - Sydney
                          Platinum

VIP

Day ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                            im not to fussed on eating in front of people period, and the odds of there actually being anything at the breakfast i would eat are slim... so im happy with the evening event and no breakfast...

Originally posted by Kathryn View Post

Hmmm I wonder if the free photo op we've been apparently offered from Culture shock (because of the Patrick Stewart stuff up) will apply for this event??
                            that is a good question... id be emailing culture shock to find out!

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                              One thing that surprises me a little is that a convention is planned, yet Sanctuary hasn't aired on australian free-to-air TV yet. Has it been on scifi?

I think it's about to start on ABC or SBS isn't it? And besides - they know that we've seen it from other sources - I even chatted to Damian Kindler about it last year in Vancouver!

Comment

Working...
                              X