Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-destruction Earthlings in the Colonies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-destruction Earthlings in the Colonies?

I very much doubt we will even see the Final Five in the Caprica series, but I just wanted to bring up the possibility of there being Earth Cylons amidst the people of the Colonies that arrived sometime before the destruction of Earth. Obviously there was some form of travel to Kobol before it was abandoned, as the Pythia scrolls recount the journey to Earth, so it may also be possible that some Earth Cylons tried to seek out their origins sometime before the planet was destroyed using the same subluminal spaceflight technology the 5 used.
    sigpic

I posted this in the general thread a few days ago, but i think its relevant to your topic so ill repost it here:-

Will we ever see the world of Battlestar Galactica come crashing into Caprica? — Tally
    Spoiler:
    MICKEY: I will bet you one meeellion cubits that we will. Caprica executive producer Jane Espenson tells us that the new show will address the overlap through the backstory of the Final Five, who, as you remember, started their "lives" on Caprica. "If you actually do the math, the [human-Cylon] war starts about five years from where our characters are in Caprica," Espenson says. And what's this? The producers have already contacted Spartacus' Lucy Lawless about reprising the role of D'Anna on Caprica. Watch your back, Eric Stoltz!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...s-1014856.aspx

Comment

You see, anything is possible Archaeis.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
      X