No announcement yet.

Bloodlines (111)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved the story - love Teal'c so it kinda goes with the territory. Liked the scene when Daniel shot the tank - nicely done but a what cost? Favorite part was when Sam had to fish out one of the goa'uld larvae thingys....on the count of three....count of four??
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

What do you mean "but at what cost"?
      sigpic

Comment

bratac was cool in this episode the way he kicked oniells ass

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard
          bratac was cool in this episode the way he kicked oniells ass
          I don't know I have a theory that jack let him win...... ok so he probably did get wooped. To tell you the truth when I saw this episode for the first time I HATED bra'tac. Now I have grown to know him and have a soft spot for the old guy. Except in the recent episode flesh and blood
          Spoiler:
          I have to say that he seems to be going a little nuts.
          sigpic

Comment

the expression on teal'c's face when bra'tac implants that young symbiote in him was hilarious. between the eye makeup, nose job and smooth golden skin, it looks like he's being violated in a most uncomfortable place(and i'm not talking about the backseat of a volkswagen).

Comment

[QUOTE=Favorite part was when Sam had to fish out one of the goa'uld larvae thingys....on the count of three....count of four??[/QUOTE]

Watched this ep. last night. My favorite scene too.

Comment

That was a pretty good scene.

Comment

This was a good episode. I really enjoyed all the Daniel/Sam scenes; their both so cute and young. I still think it was silly not to take Teal'cs family back to earth and move them to another panet like the Land of Light

Spoiler:
                  whihc I think they did later
                  Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

I liked this episode alot. We see even more of who tealc is. THough he was my favorite right off the bat, I am liking him more and more. He is written very well.

Comment

Teal'c is one of my favourite characters too. I believe without doubt that he is good and honourable, yet at the same time feel that there is a lot about him I don't know. This episode tells us a lot of his story, while still leaving, I sense, a lot of mystery.
                      sigpic
                      Please don't laugh, this is one of my first attempts at a banner.

Comment

I agree. I hope more and more of him unfolds as the series goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by Theimmortaljedi View Post
                          I agree. I hope more and more of him unfolds as the series goes on.
                          I love the way CJ plays Teal'c too. He isn't as outspoken as some of the other characters, but his speeches are powerful and he says so much with just tiny facial expressions and gestures.
                          sigpic
                          Please don't laugh, this is one of my first attempts at a banner.

Comment

While not a bash to this ep, i never understood why they seemeed to chance female actors who protrayed teal'cs wife..

Comment

chance?

Comment

Sorry, that should have been Change....

Comment

Working...
                                X