No announcement yet.

Bloodlines (111)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

erm.. Must've missed that bit. Don't recall any biscuits.
    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I remember Daniel saying something like ,"Do you think these things need to eat?", and waving something he'd been chewing, at the flask they were using to carry the captured larva .
      Maybe it was a biscuit or maybe an MRE bar ?
      IMO,he wasn't trying to give it something,he was just asking Sam and waving the food for emphasis !

For me, the "Food Funny" moment came, when Sam lobbed a hand grenade at the Jaffa warriors,...and Daniel chucked the bar (?) away in their direction before drawing his gun !
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Like that Chicken/Mac and Cheese MRE comment.

Comment

I hate this episode, because tealc cares about his family, they just get in the way of the show.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Yeah.. Totally unrealistic. No one cares about their family.
            The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
              I hate this episode, because tealc cares about his family, they just get in the way of the show.
              Sorry, but I can't agree with this post. Without some emotional stuff and family interaction, Teal'c would look like just another 2 dimensional sci-fi alien. His character needs his family, and it shows just how his actions affect those around him.
              sigpic

Comment

I found it a good episode,but not the best one of season 1
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                  Sorry, but I can't agree with this post. Without some emotional stuff and family interaction, Teal'c would look like just another 2 dimensional sci-fi alien. His character needs his family, and it shows just how his actions affect those around him.
                  Howdo they get in the way?You don't get to see them much often.Dreyoc is dead and Ryac is with Bra'tac
                  your friendly neighbourhood

Spiderman

Comment

Originally posted by General Bazor
                    Howdo they get in the way?You don't get to see them much often.Dreyoc is dead and Ryac is with Bra'tac
                    I think you meant to quote RepliCarters post, not mine.
                    I know they don't appear very often, but when they do they help to show that under his controlled exterior, Teal'c is driven by the same desires, fears and convictions that drive us all.
                    sigpic

Comment

This ep is one of my favorites from Season I. Background dirt is always wonderful, and I loved it when we met Drey'auc and Ry'ac. I love Drey'auc; I always feel so sorry for her, she's so bitter and so hard because of how she's had to live. I think she's one of those people that could have absolutely florished if she'd had the chance. Poor woman.

I loved the bits with Daniel and Sam, from the "haven't been to church in a long time" until they met back up with everyone else at the critical Last Moment. I think it was a chocolate bar that Danny was thinking about feeding the snake, but kindly don't hold me to it.

Changing the subject ever so slightly, I want a shirt with the symbol of the shol'va on it. And earrings. Belly button ring, anyone?

Comment

Good episode that showed Teal'c finally telling someone about his family. Must have been hard to leave his family behind. Good how Teal'c would give his life to save his sons, what every dad would do I'm guessing. It was also funny how Daniel shot the Gou'ald larvae when they were outside the chapel of Apophis.

Comment

Good ep get to see his family and that he is human too. I hope you were joking replicarter about its bad cause Teal'c cares about his family. Do you want him to be a robot like in Wormhole xtreme?

Comment

Is it me or has no one mentioned the best thing about this episode our first apperance of Bra'tac one of the best recurring characters on the show. I love it when O'Neill goes "we'll cross that bridge when we come to it" and Bra'tac says "no the bridge is too heavily guarded"
                            "No Buzz I AM your Father" Zurg Toy Story 2

"I'll level with you Bob My names not Kirk it's Skywalker Luke Skywalker" O'Neill 1969

Comment

I like the fight scene between Jack and Bra'tac
                              Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Emperor Zurg
                                Is it me or has no one mentioned the best thing about this episode our first apperance of Bra'tac one of the best recurring characters on the show. I love it when O'Neill goes "we'll cross that bridge when we come to it" and Bra'tac says "no the bridge is too heavily guarded"

Brat'ac is awesome. He is one of my favorite charachters.
                                Brat'ac-"Not bad for a hundred year old man" Hope im in as good of shape as Bra'tac when im 103.

Comment

Working...
                                X