• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Jigsaw coming soon, but let's start with the quiz first... Go test your knowledge of the episodes of week 5: Bloodlines, Fire and Water & Hathor.

Comment

And here it is, on the strike of midnight, the jigsaw for Bloodlines.

I'm finally figuring out the workings of the jigsaw creator. It all depends on the size of the image how many pieces I can set the difficulty. The bigger the image, the higher I can set it so when it's set to a relatively small number, it just means the image I'm using is of a smaller size than ... let's say 1024x768.

Comment

2 minutes and 37 seconds
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

5 mins 23 secs
            http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

I will of course solve them myself but I'm gonna leave some time before I do, cause right now I do (indeed - as Jelgate pointed out - still know what image it's supposed to be).

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                2 minutes and 37 seconds
                4 Minutes and 17 Seconds. Your pack with the devil will soon run dry.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Probably when we get to the Ark of Truth puzzle
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Probably when we get to the Ark of Truth puzzle
                    I created a jigsaw monster....

Comment

This was long before you started
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                        4 Minutes and 17 Seconds. Your pack with the devil will soon run dry.
                        never.
                        sigpic
                        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

3:23

I'm average.

Comment

4:42.

This was a good episode. I liked seeing Teal'c's family. I am currently watching Eureka with my two younger boys, and it is neat to see Salli Richardson as Teal'c's wife.

Bra'tac -- enough said

O'Neill's description of Hammond: "Just a man. A very good, very bald man…from Texas." I love how he is often referred to as "Hammond from Texas".

I am sort of annoyed with Daniel for shooting the Goa'uld in the tank-- he was blinded with vengeance and totally blew their cover.

Teal'c sacrificing himself for his son. Glad that they had another Goa'uld on hand.

Comment

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
                              I am sort of annoyed with Daniel for shooting the Goa'uld in the tank-- he was blinded with vengeance and totally blew their cover.
                              I don't know whether I said it in my review somewhere, or not, or maybe thought differently then. It felt out of character to me, but perhaps that's more due to figuring out who this character is by TPTW -- you know, to get a feel for the Daniel Jackson we are about to get to know throughout the series.

Perhaps we'll just have to chalk it up to momentary insanity, and indeed wanting revenge, but I just saw Exodus and Enemies and when he talks to Teal'c about getting revenge for Shanau'c's death, the Daniel that's having that conversation is no longer the one who used Carter's MP5 to shoot those infant Goa'uld to smithereens.

Comment

It actually felt out of character to me as well, unless he really is looking at them as a bad tapeworm kind of thing who that needs to be destroyed, and totally ignoring the sentient being thing. Which it could be it since he is so close to Sha're and Skarra being taken. Hmm...I wonder what real world time was between COTG and Bloodlines."
                                Last edited by BethHG; 21 July 2018, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X