Bloodlines (111)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmartFox
    Brat'ac is awesome. He is one of my favorite charachters.
    Brat'ac-"Not bad for a hundred year old man" Hope im in as good of shape as Bra'tac when im 103.
    I can't believe that Bra'tac's still around--there aren't a lot of guest/recurring characters that have made it that long w/out being offed by TPTB.

Comment

In this episode was my favourite message...this:
      Jack: Well,we´ll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it.
      I know,Iknow...Bra´tac way sad it in 201... :-))
      Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it.

Comment

Originally posted by zats
        I can't believe that Bra'tac's still around--there aren't a lot of guest/recurring characters that have made it that long w/out being offed by TPTB.
        Gary Jones is still around and has been from CoTG. He was even on Atlantis.

Comment

Not my favorite episode overall, but some great moments. As mentioned:

[QUOTE]
          Originally posted by F.H. Bagpuss
          I remember Daniel saying something like ,"Do you think these things need to eat?", and waving something he'd been chewing, at the flask they were using to carry the captured larva .
          Maybe it was a biscuit or maybe an MRE bar ?
          IMO,he wasn't trying to give it something,he was just asking Sam and waving the food for emphasis !

For me, the "Food Funny" moment came, when Sam lobbed a hand grenade at the Jaffa warriors,...and Daniel chucked the bar (?) away in their direction before drawing his gun !
          I wonder if it was the first time his "power bars?" were featured. I loved the way he looked at it first like "well, this isn't going to help."

[QUOTE]
          I loved the bits with Daniel and Sam, from the "haven't been to church in a long time"
          I also loved Sam throwing the hand grenade and Daniel saying something like "Well that was insane." And we get our first introduction to Bratac.
          Last edited by jckfan55; 25 June 2005, 09:52 AM. Reason: fix quote

Comment

Bra'tac is da bomb!

He hasn't changed much, has he in 8 years, has he? Should be interesting to see how his character progresses in S9,
            Spoiler:
            what with the Newly Freed Jaffa and all

Comment

Bra'tac's ability to unexpectedly turn up again is even greater than that of Apophis!

Comment

Not a fave episode of mine, but it's not all bad as the ever wonderful Bra'tac is introduced Quite nice to see some background on Teal'c aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshuaJSlone
                  Bra'tac's ability to unexpectedly turn up again is even greater than that of Apophis!
                  Haha! Indeed it is

Comment

Good episode well written and it introduced BRA'TAC!!! YAY

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                      Good episode well written and it introduced BRA'TAC!!! YAY
                      Good Lord, are you hitting every episode sticky?
                      Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
                      Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Yay! go Bra'tac! he doesn't even look any younger than he does now LOL

Comment

This ep qwas great because it introduced Bratac (whose classic moves are the best.)
                          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

O'neill realy surprised me with those moves he pulled out on bra'tac. I didnt see that coming at all very impressive. This was a great oppurtunity for teal'c to show his team what he left behind to come to earth.
                            sigpic

Comment

good teal'c back story epsiode
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Ya for sure, what do you think of daniel shooting the tank.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X