Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Default Re: Bloodlines (111)

"I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

To be honest, I don't even know which ways is right side up anymore.

Air Force Chief of Staff Falcon Horus's Avatar

Since Apophis is represented as a snake in the underworld, it makes more sense to be that way than upside down (from what it is in the above image).
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 9 of SG-1
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

By the way it doesn't really matter for me, just normaly the snake looks to the right like on Teal'c forehead and not upside down to the left.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314