Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Moment So Far? (probably contains spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Moment So Far? (probably contains spoilers)

just curious as to what everyone's favorite moment in sancturary is. Mine is

Kali spoilers

Spoiler:
    Will's dance at the end of season 2

Not counting every single moment with Nikola in it (and no, I'm not exaggerating) my favorite moments are as follows. Spoilers for Revelations Pt 2.
    Spoiler:
    Henry's whole freaky doctor scene and then busting the door off.

Spoilers for Fragments:
    Spoiler:
    At the end when Henry, fighting tears just says "Thanks".

And MAJOR spoilers for Penance:
    Spoiler:
    Pretty much Jimmy's entire character, but the ending...gah! I was smiling through tears.

Not too many moments drastically affect me in Sanctuary, but when they do...they really do.

Comment

Spoiler:
      John tell Helen he loves her
      sigpic

Comment

I got various, mostly funny moments. Sorry for the long list. Spoilers for, Nubbins, Eulogy, Haunted, Sleepers and Kalii.

Spoiler:
        "Henry trying to catch the nubbins was funny, especially when he said Your mother was a sewer rat.. That was hilarious.

Spoiler:
        When the Big Guy hit Kate on the head much like he does with Henry and Will. To me it felt like an initiation, especially after Henry informs Kate that the tap on head meant she growing on him.

Spoiler:
        Kate and then Big Guy were very funny in Haunted, Kate's "Watch where the hands go wookie" made me laugh.

Spoiler:
        The simultaneous jump that Helen and Kate did in "Sleepers."

Spoiler:
        I loved the interaction between Kate and Ravi and I'm glad he talk to her about her attitude, she definitely needed that.

Spoiler:
        One of my favorite scenes was when Helen seem overwhelm and Kate backed her up on her decision to keep Big Bertha alive.

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          Spoiler:
          John tell Helen he loves her
          Thats my fav as well

End Of Nights P1
          Spoiler:
          When Helen and John are in Egypt when there talking and he touches her hair

End Of Nights P2
          Spoiler:
          Everyone working together to stop the super soliders

Eulogy
          Spoiler:
          When Helen and John talk before he goes after Dana

Spoiler:
          And when Druitt goes after Dana

Parvor Nocturnus
          Spoiler:
          When Helen fights the infected dude

Spoiler:
          When Helen find's out what John done after her death

Kali P1 & P2
          Spoiler:
          Big Bertha,Soki and the Treidactal

Spoiler:
          Helen telling Wexford of

Spoiler:
          Will's dance and in the bath with Kali

There just some i have more
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I have a few but i think my favorites of the season has to be
            Spoiler:
            When Will tells Magnus that humanity is extinct

Spoiler:
            When Magnus is trying to understand and wanting to stop the plague and Will tell her that there isn't any reason to, because there is no hope

Comment

I think there may have been several of these, but one of my favorite things about Sanctuary is when Helen goes up on the roof. I remember one scene when she was up there at night with a full moon and a bird's eye view of the whole Sanctuary was shown. Lovely scene.

I can just imagine that going up on the roof is something she has done since she was a little girl. It must be amazing the changes she has seen from her rooftop. And, it must be even more amazing to watch the things that haven't changed, especially human nature.

Comment

God theres a few:

Season 1 : ''Kush'' (all the scenes with Helen and John)
                Season 1 : ''The Five'' (the scene when Nikola tells Helen he loves her)
                Season 1 : ''Requiem'' (when Helen goes crazy at the end)

Season 2 : ''Hero'' (when there trying to find away to get the suite off and love the music too)
                Season 2 : ''Pavor Nocturnus (the whole lot of it and its so sad at the shower scene and rough)
                Season 2 : ''Veritas'' (all the scenes with helen magnus)
                Season 2 : ''Sleepers'' (when helen and kate do the jump/flip of the building when helen/kate /will are tied up,love the music at the end)
                Season 2 : ''Haunted'' (all the scenes with helen and john really love the scene when john flips helen to the ground and the scene when there in the cell)

Season 3 bring more Helen and John stuff
                sigpic

Comment

Way too many good moments to pick a favorite!
                  ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

So, earlier post I had "all Nikola moments" but I decided to pick some of my very favorites.

The Five:
                    -Turning his head at the last second to steal a kiss on the lips. ( Cheeky monkey...)
                    -His confession of love.
                    -Vamping out.

Revelations:
                    -Him threatening/dissing everyone in the room in under a minute. (Clara: "What the hell just happened?" Will: "Well, the guy who invented radio just dissed Jack the Ripper..." )
                    -"I guess your father liked us best as a couple."
                    -Obviously, the whole electro-tunnel thing.
                    -The way he sort of panicked to catch the falling door that separated him and Helen.

End of Nights:
                    -Sitting in that leather chair looking like a King.
                    -Being a b*tchy genius to Henry.
                    -Soaking wet. *drooooool*
                    -All of his epic fight scenes. The man has skillz.
                    -After Helen kills that one Asian superabnormal and he kind of hisses out "Niiiiiccce." with his vampy grin.

Sleepers
                    -"HOLA AMIGOS!"
                    -Obviously, the entire flirty closet scene. "Shame you brought the children." *fans self*
                    -Again, his bada$$ fighting scene.
                    -The sweet scene between him and Helen at the very end.
                    -And the childlike grin he has after he discovers his new powers.

THERE! That was really hard, I hope you're happy.
                    Last edited by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight; 09 February 2010, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X