Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's on disk 1 of stargate universe 1.0 aka sgu 1.0

Comment

hey here's a question when they release the complete first season will they put in the previously on SGU segments and the ten second opening credits? cause on the 1.0 disc they dont have the previously on or the opening credits for air part 3. basically what im asking is will they take out the one they put on 1.0 and put the one that aired on Syfy on?
      Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 18 May 2010, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Hard to say but I believe they were cut in Air 3, because, well, it's part three. Should be watched in continuum with parts 1-2.

Comment

But still seems kinda odd.

Comment

Just watched it last night, and listening to to commentary right now. I just love this Pilot! Its on of my favorite Pilots of all shows ever.... and this is even an extended version, not like Vegas or EatG....so it ads more depths to the story, which I love. The tiny bits with Rush/ONeill and so on are really great. The only sad thing I found is that they leave out the scene just before Air Part III where Rush is entering the stargate to the sand planet... that was a great scene! Nevertheless as many says this extended version makes the pilot even more epic.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X