Air - Extended Cut (DVD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air - Extended Cut (DVD)

Has anyone seen the extended cut of Air on DVD yet? I haven't had time to watch the whole thing yet, but I noticed that it is actually extended, not like Atlantis S05 episodes which were like 40 seconds longer. This seems to have about 10 minutes of extra footage.

One scene I found skimming through the video:
    Spoiler:
    In the midway point of Air pt. 1 and 2, when Rush first opens the comm stone case, he is actually shown with O'Neill on Earth, briefing. That's the most classic O'Neill moment of the series to date, IMO.

So, if you've watched it, how did you like it? And what else was added?
    Last edited by Osiristi; 02 April 2010, 11:45 AM.

it isn't out in america yet so i haven't seen it
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

This thread shouldn't technically even exist ...
      sigpic

Comment

It's from the future!!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          It's from the future!!
          Haha, must be.
          sigpic

Comment

Guess I'm in a special position as I have it. It's clearly available somewhere because otherwise I wouldn't have it, right?
            Last edited by Osiristi; 31 January 2010, 02:51 AM.

Comment

it's "out" there
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

it's definitely out there as i watched it yesterday...
                the Rush / O'neill scene shortly after they're stranded on Destiny is definitely new but i only watched the pilot when it originally aired so i can't really compare the two...it did seem like there was a little more talk about the Lucian Alliance...also, there was a scene where Eli tried to secretly use a kino to record a conversation with Rush, maybe that's new?..also, Rush kind of explains the mythology of 9th symbol in the Milky Way and why people would want to kill to get that information...
                Last edited by tinerin; 31 January 2010, 10:34 AM.

Comment

OMG! I really want to see it! Could someone tell me, where the hell he got it? (by PM) Thanks...

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

Usual sources.
                    Mia: Don't you hate that?
                    Vincent: Hate what?
                    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

I don't give a dang where it is 'out there'

Please check our rules, namely the ones about not using GW to solicit or trade info about illegal downloads

What you do on your own time is your business, but anyone asking for, giving out or encouraging illegal downloads are setting themselves up to be modded or banned.

We have a zero tolerance policy

And for those that want to help the poor folks asking for torrent info....you have no idea who this person is. For all you know, they are working for MGM, using forums like this to find info about illegal sites so they can shut them down. So, 'help' at your own risk.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I take it that the rest of the episodes are identical to the ones that were aired ?
                        Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

Yeap.

Comment

Originally posted by tinerin View Post
                            it's definitely out there as i watched it yesterday...
                            the Rush / O'neill scene shortly after they're stranded on Destiny is definitely new but i only watched the pilot when it originally aired so i can't really compare the two...it did seem like there was a little more talk about the Lucian Alliance...also, there was a scene where Eli tried to secretly use a kino to record a conversation with Rush, maybe that's new?..also, Rush kind of explains the mythology of 9th symbol in the Milky Way and why people would want to kill to get that information...
                            Sounds like some clips from those scenes were used in SGU Comic con trailer.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes...Rush´s lines "Someone´s working inside" and that one about "untold power" were used in several trailers. Also, I´ve watched this extended pilot today and it really has a lot of new footage. It´s interesting to notice all of changes. I´ve wondered, why had Greer blood on his uniform and thanks to this new scenes I know it´s because
                              Spoiler:
                              he had carried blooding Dr. Simms before TJ started to revive him...

And what made me really happy was one-minute long ending theme, that wasn´t showed in the TV.
                              By the way: Are there gonna be any deleted scenes from other episodes as a bonus on the DVD S1.0?

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

Working...
                              X