Default 1.06 "There is Another Sky" -- Preair discussion/speculation/spoiler thread

The last episode in February, set to air on Feb 26, 2010.

Will the virtual world continue to play an integral role in the series?
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Lieutenant General Pharaoh Atem's Avatar

Default Re: 1.06 "There is Another Sky" -- Preair discussion/speculation/spoiler thread

there was another sky in bsg's "home" with the virtual tomb of Anthia... connection?/

Chief Master Sergeant hamatau'ri's Avatar

Default Re: 1.06 "There is Another Sky" -- Preair discussion/speculation/spoiler thread

I'm thinking that the "new sky" is gemenon, especially with V-Zoe always hampering on about how important it is for her to get there, and especially as Lacy Rand seems to in the works of getting that to happen. Then again, seeing as the series is entitled Caprica I doubt we would be on a planet merely 5 or 6 episodes in...It would have been nice to see Gemenon ...

Quote Originally Posted by hamatau'ri View Post
    I'm thinking that the "new sky" is gemenon, especially with V-Zoe always hampering on about how important it is for her to get there, and especially as Lacy Rand seems to in the works of getting that to happen. Then again, seeing as the series is entitled Caprica I doubt we would be on a planet merely 5 or 6 episodes in...It would have been nice to see Gemenon ...
    It would be neat.... I think BSG was generally at its finest when it was splitting stories between the fleet and a world (Kobol, New Caprica). Maybe we'll see a bit of that A/B plotting for a while in Caprica too?
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Running for my life from a hoard of zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiFluid View Post
    It would be neat.... I think BSG was generally at its finest when it was splitting stories between the fleet and a world (Kobol, New Caprica). Maybe we'll see a bit of that A/B plotting for a while in Caprica too?
    That would be kind of neat. Anything is possible.

MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

I'm more interested in Tamara's statement "I am awake" and how it will ultimately play into the larger plot.