No announcement yet.

Absolute Justice, Part 2 (912)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those that are interested, I have managed to find a nice large image of the JSA painting from Smallville, from the man who painted it.

Here is the link to the website CLick Here

For the big painting go here -
    CLick Here

It' a great painting. I would love to have that but in large scale hanging up in my house.

Space.
    sigpic
    Made by me.

Comment

That's a stunning piece of artwork!...I LOVE it.....

Have just watched this today....am going to watch it again before I give my thoughts.....but from the fact that I'm going to watch it again you can probably guess that I have enjoyed it well enough to warrant a 2nd viewing!...

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
        That's a stunning piece of artwork!...I LOVE it.....

Have just watched this today....am going to watch it again before I give my thoughts.....but from the fact that I'm going to watch it again you can probably guess that I have enjoyed it well enough to warrant a 2nd viewing!...

Deeds xx
        Well, I'm not going to say how many time's I have watched it....
        I wonder if there is anywhere to buy a copy of that print / painting?
        Maye I can try and get the artist's details and emall him or his agent?
        I'll see what I can do.
        Or maybe put it onto canvas art?
        I could imagine that hanging on the wall just there *points at wall *

Space
        sigpic
        Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
          For those that are interested, I have managed to find a nice large image of the JSA painting from Smallville, from the man who painted it.

Here is the link to the website CLick Here

CLick Here

It' a great painting. I would love to have that but in large scale hanging up in my house.

Space.
          And he is Italian, makes me proud...
          sigpic
          Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Finally got to see this yesterday....

I thoroughly enjoyed every single minute of it!!....oh my beloved superheroes of yesteryear!...how I love thee!!....I was a "Superman, Batman, Spiderman, He-Man, Thunderbirds, Thundercats, you name it I loved it" Girl!.......and I thought everyone was perfect for their respective characters....I especially loved Dr Fate and his very tortured alter-ego Kent Nelson, and Phil Morris as John Jones/Martian Manhunter....I haven't watched Smallville for ages but caught the premiere of Season 8 on UK TV last Saturday where funnily enough MM LOST his Martian superpowers and hey presto! in AJ he got them back!!!....perfect symmetry imho!...

Michael was awesome!!..my god he's maturing into one amazing actor and such a beautiful man!...he gets better with age, in both talent and looks.....I had absolutely no problem with ol' gravel voice - that's what superheroes do!....and the costume did not look cheesy at all imho.....his softer side as Carter Hall was staggeringly subtle and sad and that final scene with Clark was absolutely amazing...I had tears in my eyes when he talked about his dead wife and the cruel curse on them both and laughed my head off at the exchanges with "Emo-Superhero" aka Green Arrow....oh Michael - just HOW many characters are you going to play opposite where the slashy UST is off the scale!....I hear Green Arrow/Hawkman fic being tapped out as we speak...

In short it was FABULOUS entertainment....will it win awards?....probaby not...will it be acclaimed as a critical dramatic success?....I doubt it....was Michael good?...absolutely...did he treat the character and the superhero genre with class and respect?..double, triple and quadruple absolutely!!....

That's all I need to be entertained...and I was....constantly!.....

Bring on the JSA spin-off I say!...Hawkman lives to fly again!!.....Yes, I said lives...HE STILL LIVES!!!..that alone is worth it....quite rare for most of Michael's guest parts...to be a "goodie" and alive at the end of the episode...

Deeds xx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Being more of a Marvel girl (hey don't throw things at me!) I was able to follow the characters well enough. I'll probably be looking up character bios on them though so when I watch again I can understand more. I've always loved Superman though hence why I watch Smallville... Okay, Tom Welling.

I loved it. I'm glad Chloe, Olivi and Clarke were given the chance to see a "team". This show needs to keep moving forward and I've been happy so far.

The Tess reveal at the end I so did NOT expect. Should be interesting where this goes.

And I kind of had Watchmen flashbacks while watching this.
              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                Being more of a Marvel girl (hey don't throw things at me!) I was able to follow the characters well enough. I'll probably be looking up character bios on them though so when I watch again I can understand more. I've always loved Superman though hence why I watch Smallville... Okay, Tom Welling.

I loved it. I'm glad Chloe, Olivi and Clarke were given the chance to see a "team". This show needs to keep moving forward and I've been happy so far.

The Tess reveal at the end I so did NOT expect. Should be interesting where this goes.

And I kind of had Watchmen flashbacks while watching this.

I don't understand where people are getting the Watchmen stuff from. Was it the flashbacks? I'm a Marvel guy myself, I used to not care for Superman and only Bats. But Smallville has really got me into the DC side of things alot more. I now like superman when I didn't really like him that much before.

I hope to see Carter Hall again in the next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                  I don't understand where people are getting the Watchmen stuff from. Was it the flashbacks? I'm a Marvel guy myself, I used to not care for Superman and only Bats. But Smallville has really got me into the DC side of things alot more. I now like superman when I didn't really like him that much before.

I hope to see Carter Hall again in the next season.
                  I concur!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post

Michael was awesome!!..my god he's maturing into one amazing actor and such a beautiful man!...he gets better with age, in both talent and looks.....I had absolutely no problem with ol' gravel voice - that's what superheroes do!....and the costume did not look cheesy at all imho.....his softer side as Carter Hall was staggeringly subtle and sad and that final scene with Clark was absolutely amazing...I had tears in my eyes when he talked about his dead wife and the cruel curse on them both and laughed my head off at the exchanges with "Emo-Superhero" aka Green Arrow....oh Michael - just HOW many characters are you going to play opposite where the slashy UST is off the scale!....I hear Green Arrow/Hawkman fic being tapped out as we speak...

Bring on the JSA spin-off I say!...Hawkman lives to fly again!!.....Yes, I said lives...HE STILL LIVES!!!..that alone is worth it....quite rare for most of Michael's guest parts...to be a "goodie" and alive at the end of the episode...

Deeds xx
                    What a fantastic review!

Loved the Slash ref between Hawkman and Green Arrow, yep, got that there, it's so on the writing cards! (made me laugh as I dont really read Slash stuff, not my thing. but definatly saw the inclination!)
                    Also, am in total agreement about Michael taking on a part that is still alive and a Goodie!
                    It would be fab to see TPTB bring Hawkman back, and for us not to have to wait too long for it to happen.
                    But as I said somewhere else on the Forum, they better not do the inevitable and follow suit on most of the other parts that Michael plays. I'm sick of the R.i.P status his characters are cursed with. I blame the writer's! They do it on purpose!
                    sigpic
                    Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
                      [...]

CLick Here[...]
                      Gorgeous painting. To the people noticing the Watchmen vibe, I completely agree.
                      Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

I liked this episode. And I liked MS's part in it. Though I am sorta wondering why Chloe didn't catch wind of this group back when she was doing her Wall of Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by cflat View Post
                          I liked this episode. And I liked MS's part in it. Though I am sorta wondering why Chloe didn't catch wind of this group back when she was doing her Wall of Weird.
                          Good question!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X