The Reins of a Waterfall (103)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
    It was nice seeing her again. I just caught up on Canada's The Guard about the Canadian Coast Guard. Teryl has a nice small role on the show (Gwen). It's different seeing her not in a sci-fi setting! And her character is a hoot and a half! I'm a bit disappointed though that Global isn't being forth coming if there's another season or not. Though that's typical for Canadian tv shows. And being filmed in BC other sci-fi actors have shown up too! Henry from Sanctuary has a small role. Some of the guest stars have been on the Stargates, a kid from Sanctuary.
    thx for the information maybe i should check that out, mh... watching heroes part 2 right now.. so sad..-.-
    sigpic

Comment

1. I'm not sure what's Zoe's more freaked out about - her parents believing she was a terrorist or watching her parents frack.

2. Joe Adama, well there is light and dark to all of us, Joe's getting tired of being fracked about by Daniel and now for all he knows, he deliberately deleted Tamara.

3. Tamara in the V club. That's going to be tricky. Surely Daniel's eventually going to work out that Cylon = Zoe though.

More later maybe.
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

SyFy needs a new studio base, there are just too many of the same actors turning up on these shows over and over again.

Ranting aside, it surprises me how people are so hellbent on revenge and bloodlust in the wake of tragedy. We as a species need to channel our grief into a less violent conduit.

Random thought: why has Serge the Graystone housebot not revealed that the robot is up and about during the day?
        sigpic

Comment

Dusk: According to Serge's twitter account Zoe asked him not to.

Comment

Working...
          X