Title Sequence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title Sequence

I just have to say that the title sequence for Caprica is amazing! Does anyone else agree?

Last edited by Replicator Todd; 30 January 2010, 11:24 AM.

Yeah, it is pretty sweet!
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Joseph kneeling down to pray over the grave is a bit weird but other then that i like it
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        Joseph kneeling down to pray over the grave is a bit weird but other then that i like it
        Thats my favorite part...

Comment

I really love it. They have put so much care into it. Nowadays a lot of shows do not even get much of a title sequence or they cut it to save time for commercials.
          He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
          He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
          And he's wonderful.

Comment

It really is amazing! The transitions, the symbolism and everything.

Comment

For some reason it reminds me more of a Fantasy than a Sci Fi. But yeah, its good.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

I love it. There's something about the whole style of it that really appeals to me, plus (of course) Bear's music.

I also love that it's character driven--no actor's names overlaid. Speaks very highly of the dedication of the series IMO. Presuming, of course, that it stays that way.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Don't know if I like it yet or not. Just seemed really different and like a stage theatre play. Though I was surprised there was an opening considering how short everyone has been going lately with just showing a title and a bit of music.
                  Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I love how different it is, for some reason it kinda reminds of something Tim Burton would do. I'm so gald this show has an opening sequence.....I love title sequence's in shows. And i'm upset SGU doesn't have one. I did think BSG's was a little too long though.

Comment

the open sets a tone for the show, adn lays out the players, and I enjoy it. it says to me 'these actors are players on a stage' and suggests that they hired a good actor for a role, not 'let's see what name pulls us the most ratings'
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        the open sets a tone for the show, adn lays out the players, and I enjoy it. it says to me 'these actors are players on a stage' and suggests that they hired a good actor for a role, not 'let's see what name pulls us the most ratings'
                        Well I hate to say it but this is one way that caprica out does SGU...
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

yes, well SGU isn't remotely on topic, so.....back to the caprica opening sequence please.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Caprica starts over here in the UK tonite..in a few hours...lookin forward to seeing it and the opening sequence, as thats one thing that really makes a show...a really fantastic opening sequence! cant wait!!

Comment

Not made my mind up yet. Bit tacky, but also quite different to other genre stuff. Gonna sit on the fence
                              Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Working...
                              X