Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 Team Thunk/Appreciation

Long Live the SG-1 Team!!!

Last edited by Osiris-RA; 16 March 2005, 02:32 PM.
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

No posts?? No pics?? No one willing to bask in the glory that is the SG team???

*gasp*

Oh well. At least one here is not afraid to step in the relm of really cool pics. humph!

They venture to step where no sane person has ever ventured to step before ... into the relm of evil and good, truth and justice, the way of the StarGate!
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

"will you not stand to the challenge?! who goes with me??"

Okay, that might be from 13th warrior actully but I'm pretty sure the first part is accurate.

What they're thinking ...

CARTER: It's about time! These morons don't seem to appreiciate my full potential. What's a girl gotta do to get recognized around here??

O'NEILL: Did she dye her hair again? Geez, how many bottles does she go through a week? Twenty? Twenty five? It looks like some sort of honey brown. It is dyed ... right?

GENERAL HAMMOND: These two are such a pain in the neck. Thank god they're writing me out. I think...
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

just a thought, but your sig may be too big inacord with the forum regulations. However, if you were able to shrink the pic, say in a program like photoshop, it would be fine. Just a warning before the mods might get on your back for it.
        Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

Originally posted by sharky277
          just a thought, but your sig may be too big inacord with the forum regulations. However, if you were able to shrink the pic, say in a program like photoshop, it would be fine. Just a warning before the mods might get on your back for it.
          Ooh, thanks for the heads up.
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
            No posts?? No pics?? No one willing to bask in the glory that is the SG team???

*gasp*

Oh well. At least one here is not afraid to step in the relm of really cool pics. humph!
            Oh, I'm always willing to THUNK.

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
              yess!!!! Thank you!! glory! guts! might! This is what i like to see!
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 20 May 2009, 11:25 PM. Reason: edited to change the IMG tags to URL
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Okay, I'll bite

sigpic

Comment

Here they are. The undeniable, the undefeatable, the unchagrinable, the valient, and they just look good together, huh??

The new Fantastic Four
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                    Armed with knowledge of what thunking is for, this thread is to post pics of the Sg-1 team together, in all their supreme might and glory.

Long Lve the SG-1 Team!!!

http://img157.exs.cx/img157/7266/team36up.png
                    http://img20.exs.cx/img20/6899/teamofmorons5ik.png
                    Finally a thunking thread I really love. Nothing is better than the one and only SG 1: Jack, Daniel, Sam and Teal´c (but it´s okay for me if there would be a place for Jonas, too)!
                    Last edited by Bagpuss; 20 May 2009, 11:26 PM. Reason: Replaced IMG tags with URL in line with the pic requote rule

Comment

Yup, the fith member is always invited!! He is, after all, part of the group. Join the ranks of those blessed (and hated) by the gods.

I mean loved by God and hated by the Gods.

The false Gods. Get it??

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I'll take the bait as well.

These are all from Lost City, but more from different episodes are on the way.

Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

Very nice. We're waiting with bated breath.

What they're thinking, part 11

RDA: I hope the camera guy got me from a good angle.

M.SHANKS: Beautiful. Just beautiful. Why couldnt I have been cast as a Jaffa? They look so much cooler.

A. TAPPING:This is ridiculous. Three hours they've got me on set. Three! Aren't I due a lunch break by now??

C.JUDGE: Thank God I got the S.W.A.T. gear. Those Snake head costumes are murder!

Daniel: I'm pretty sure It's not the new Final Fantasy Disc.

O'Neill: You sure? Looks like Metal Gear Solid to me.

Carter: Guys, I think I have it. It's not a PS2 format disc ... it's Xbox.

Teal'c: Stupid gamers. Isn't driving a Goa'uld mothership enough??

Look! In the distance! I think I see a Wal-Mart!
                          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

No worthy Pics for the fantastic four of the decade?? Astonishing.

Actually, here, it would be the fantastic six.

Hope I didnt post this one already.
                            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

You may want to add a note to the thread title about all the pictures that will be loaded into this thread. For those who use dial-up, this thread will take ages to load. Broadband users (like myself) won't have an issue, but just be mindful of those who still use the lowly dial-up dinosaurs to surf the internet. (I used to be one of them!)

For the same reasons, you may also want to limit the size of the pictures loaded into this thread. I'm just looking out for the well-being of our less fortunate "Gaters" who still use dial-up.

Comment

Working...
                              X