No announcement yet.

Sacrifices (420)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprise, surprise! Wow, that was a hell of a twist with the Ingrali & Co.

The good'ol Chasey isn't gone, that's for sure

Nice job guys!
    sigpic
    ~The place to take a break at Horizon~
    - That's a lie!!!
    - Indeed it is...

Comment

Originally posted by Senku View Post
      The good'ol Chasey isn't gone, that's for sure
      Now there's an interesting theory. What's everyone else's take on this?

Nice job guys!
      Thanks. Be sure to check out the re-release version three weeks from today. It will feature quite some additional material.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Too much being scifi-fan to know when a good character it's about to DIE or about to have an HIATUS due to need-for-little-dramatic reasons, if you know what I mean

The obvious question now is "how will he survive?". The "easy" answer would be "for the grace of the Nebulae folks"... but at this point I'm full open to surprises
        sigpic
        ~The place to take a break at Horizon~
        - That's a lie!!!
        - Indeed it is...

Comment

Originally posted by Senku View Post
          The obvious question now is "how will he survive?". The "easy" answer would be "for the grace of the Nebulae folks"... but at this point I'm full open to surprises
          The explosion opened a door to an alternate dimension where Horizon is evil & Chase has to get back before he gets tortured to death?

Comment

I'm sorry i have shed a tear when i have read this script -- you are my heroes .

Another thing : You website have a problem we can't read the season 1
            Sorry if my english language is bad ,it's beacause i'm a french

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RickWesten View Post
              I'm sorry i have shed a tear when i have read this script -- you are my heroes .
              That's great, I'm really glad you liked it. On behalf of all who've worked on this episode, I think I can say thanks a lot for the compliment.

Be sure to check out the extended version, which will be released this coming Thursday.

Another thing : You website have a problem we can't read the season 1
              Really need to fix that soon, but there's links to both Seasons One and Two here on the forum. I saw your post in the "Awakening" thread, so I assume you've found the Season One links.
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 23 May 2013, 08:20 AM.

Comment

The re-release and extended version is now up:

http://www.stargate-horizon.webs.com/420_sacrifices.pdf

It's got a few new scenes and some slightly altered scenes, but some of the changes are subtle and you may or may not notice them. However, there is one major change that you will most certainly notice. But I'm not going to say what it is, because we would like for you to read it.

Also, there's another scene that I was planning to include in the episode. It was in the original draft but we cut it for time. It was giong to go into this extended version, but when reading it, it just kind of slowed down the pacing and sense of urgency too much. So it's not in the episode, but we'll be releasing that just as a seperate deleted scene.

Let's see if we can get some feedback here and make this a bit more of an interactive experience again. After all, the season finale is now fast approaching. So fast, in fact, I better get back to writing it.

Comment

Holy Buckets! Wow I had a feeling he was going to make it but man is he in rough shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    Holy Buckets! Wow I had a feeling he was going to make it but man is he in rough shape.
                    Yeah, that was a pretty dark ending. Interestingly, that's how it was originally written before we decided to take it out originally, and then... put it back in. I think it works this way because most readers already guessed that Chase wasn't killed in this episode, and also it makes it clear in the end that the Ingrali do seem to have some sort of ulterior motive. What exactly they want is something that will be addressed before the season is finished.

Comment

Is there a possibility we might see Major Reynolds again before the season is up if not maybe seeing him in season 5?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        Is there a possibility we might see Major Reynolds again before the season is up if not maybe seeing him in season 5?
                        He will definitely be in Season Five.

Comment

Like you said, the changes were subtle. Only one I really noticed was the ending which was a good choice to include. I think we all knew Chase would make it and it's nice to put it into stone that the Ingrali aren't looking out for our best interests.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I'm back can't believe it's been over a year since I last read Horizon. I got ride of my internet for awhile and my work put a block on your site so I could't read any new episodes.

Chase back kind of, can't wait to read more to see what his fate is. Thought the episode was great. It was well paced and the sense of urgency was good. I found it funny that the Ingrali felt betrayed when they in fact betrayed Horizon. Chase was the best part of this episode really liked the back story thought it fit well. Liked when Retan was telling the back story and Chase kept interrupting him classic Chase. Another great episode keep it up.

Comment

Working...
                            X