Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was so great of your family to do that for you. It sounds like a wonderful time! Loved the cake? Did they make enough for all to share?

Happy belated birthday to you and dpgiffin from another member of the December 31 club.
    sigpic

Comment

so so cool (but unfair for poor me)
      it was my birthday on the 31st too and most of my family forgot
      but you more than made up for all of us 'forgotten ones' lol

glad you had a good day!

maybe next year will be better for me
      meh

Comment

How very cool! What a wonderful and fun surprise! I loved the plates! Tell him he could make a heck of a mail order business out of making personalizing Stargate plates for die-hard fans like myself. (hint, hint). Many Happy Returns of the day and Happy New Year!
        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
        it has it's own laws and beats about things
        which the intellect scorns."
        - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
          Congratulations

I really, really liked the plates. Handmade or bought?

He bought the plates themselves then added the glyphs; Took him a while to find paper plates that had the color scheme he was looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by chevroneight
            so so cool (but unfair for poor me)
            it was my birthday on the 31st too and most of my family forgot
            but you more than made up for all of us 'forgotten ones' lol

glad you had a good day!

maybe next year will be better for me

I got pretty bummed out when my parents forgot my 18th birthday; luckliy a friend of mine at the time (whom I wished was more than a friend, but oh well) was born on the 31st as well so she invited me to her place to take part. It was good fun.

You'll look back and find something good, but happy belated birthday from someone who's been there!

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
              How very cool! What a wonderful and fun surprise! I loved the plates! Tell him he could make a heck of a mail order business out of making personalizing Stargate plates for die-hard fans like myself. (hint, hint). Many Happy Returns of the day and Happy New Year!

Ha ha

Thanks, I'm sure he wouldn't mind making some more. Send me a PM if you really want some and I'll see if he'd do it. These were made on paper plates but I'm sure he could make some real ones as well. He's pretty crafty!

Comment

well theres obssesed and then theres madness lol

Comment

Working...
                X