No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

She is soo beautiful,cutee and i love her smileee.<333
      http://i51.tinypic.com/dmeb2v.jpg

"So come with me and we'll make many storms."

Comment

Originally posted by Himisoara View Post
        She is soo beautiful,cutee and i love her smileee.<333
        http://i51.tinypic.com/dmeb2v.jpg
        Totally agree She's stunning
        sigpic
        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Comment

Comment

This weeks #TappingTuesday from @amandatapping

Please check out the new Somalia message @sanctuary4kids! Thanks!

#TappingTuesday Thank You Everyone! It's our last week of shooting and we approach it with mixed emotions....

...Happy for a break and sad for the season to be ending. Thanks for all the support. #Sanctuary

Q1: Andrea Beyer - What do you like and dislike about nightshoots?

A1a: Love the weird energy and the great atmosphere. It's nice to stay up past my bedtime. But it really messes with your time clock

A1b: And I can't sleep well during the day....so I become quite loopy. (yes, more than usual)

Q2: Tanya Sonoqui - As I meander to the treadmill I wonder Amanda, do you have a favorite workout???

A2: BOXING!! Great cardio and overall body workout. Plus, you work out all your issues!

Q3a: Crystal Harris - i would really like to be able to raise money for the Sanctaury4kids at school...

Q3b:...like starting a campain thing at school to raise money for ya'll. know any way of how I can do that, or start out doing that?

A3: Fantastic! Anything goes. People have been very creative for us. Bake sales, car washes.....Anything you can dream of.

Q4: @JumpyAlienNerd - How about @joshuagates showing up at the #Sanctuary while doing a DT episode in search of Bigfoot?

A4: I wouldn't let him in to my house! LOL!

Q5: @BossLadyfan - do you like being directed by @damiankindler ??

A5 Sadly yes. I don't know what that says about me! We speak a cool shorthand because we know each other so well He's really quite wonderful

Q6: @ephynyzon - Has the show been picked up for Season 5? Do u have any superstitions when wrapping for a season or episode?

A6: It hasn't yet. But we certainly hope it does. Always end the season with "See you next year!"

Q7a BONUS Q: Dunne Robin Dear Amanda, who's your most favorite sidekick in the whole wide world? You know, one that is funny, smart...

Q7b: ...charming, some would even say beautiful. A sidekick you simply couldn't face the day without?...

Q7c: ...A sidekick who had you at hello, and who completes you?

A7: Well Robin, I do wonder what that would be like. I imagine it would be quite wonderful. sigh....

Thanks for all the support. I'll endeavor to do Tapping Tuesday periodically throughout the hiatus, because you all make me smile. xo Amanda

Comment

Love the bonus question! Amanda/Robin crack me up
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

First of all, a big hello and it's nice to be here to all of you. Love this site.

And now my plea.

Please, please, please! This is like a heaven to me, but I need your help. You all probably know the scene from the Sanctuary where Helen and Will are walking one along the other and talking, but all you can see is her legs? I know it's a bit cheeky, but, can someone tell me which episode was that? I can't find it

Thank you!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cathryn View Post
                          First of all, a big hello and it's nice to be here to all of you. Love this site.

And now my plea.

Please, please, please! This is like a heaven to me, but I need your help. You all probably know the scene from the Sanctuary where Helen and Will are walking one along the other and talking, but all you can see is her legs? I know it's a bit cheeky, but, can someone tell me which episode was that? I can't find it

Thank you!
                          *waves*

I'm afraid I can't help you. She has her legs out a lot *shrugs* perhaps try perusing the sanctuary caps site - it has pics from all the episodes (it might take you a while though )

sanctuary caps
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Awww! I know she's all grown up, but I just want to squeeze her cheeks! They're great!
                                Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                                Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Working...
                                X