Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    Same!! i would love to see why she left london if she was on her own on the Titanic or if she traveld with someone and to see the abnormals of that time and if any of the Titanic crew or passengers were abnormals
    I agree. It would be great to see more about her past. And the whole thing about the Titanic!! That would be so interesting.
    sigpic
    || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Guys
      Let's take a moment to refresh the memories of the rules for photo posting please.

No more than 700 pixels wide
      No more than 100K in file size
      No hotlinking without permission (unless it's something like photobucket or the such)

Thanks
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Dropping some thunk

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Awesome picture Chipmonk !!
          I made a new avatar for me ( for this forum )

( my new avatar ) .. I love her face
          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
            Awesome picture Chipmonk !!
            I made a new avatar for me ( for this forum )

( my new avatar ) .. I love her face
            Hahaha Love that face too
            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
            sigpic

Comment

Just a thought: Do you think Magnus is physically stronger b/c of her "gift?" She seemed to throw Will around pretty good in Requiem & kept the hatch open when he pushed down on it. Or maybe that was the parasite.

Can't wait for more adventures of Magnus. Just a few more weeks now.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                Just a thought: Do you think Magnus is physically stronger b/c of her "gift?" She seemed to throw Will around pretty good in Requiem & kept the hatch open when he pushed down on it. Or maybe that was the parasite.

Can't wait for more adventures of Magnus. Just a few more weeks now.
                Good question. I would like to believe that it was her own power, but I think that it was because of the parasite.
                I am looking forward to see more adventures of Magnus too
                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

dropping some thunk

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                  It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Here is a banner i made a few min ago
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Angeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel Nice one sweetie
                      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                      sigpic

Comment

I love it.

Comment

Final call for annual collection of Birthday wishes for Amanda for Saturday. I'll be finalising the e-mail tomorrow night when I get in from work. I have in the hundreds so far but this is a last chance for anyone who forgot or who didn't realise this was happening.

Short messages text format (like you'd get in a birthday card) in the main body of an email sent to me care of [email protected] and put Amanda's Birthday in the subject line. No attachments. (Despite asking this, I have received some attachments and they have been deleted immediately!!!)

I will send the completed "birthday card" compilation to Amanda to arrive in her email box for her birthday.

Permission to cross post a link to this post wherever you feel it's needed (forums,facebook,twitter) but when I get home from work tomorrow, any not received by then, 17.00 hrs GMT 26th August 2010, will not make the cut into the email.

Everyone who sent them in already, they were really lovely!

Julia
                          (wearing Webmistress for Amanda hat)
                          To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                            Final call for annual collection of Birthday wishes for Amanda for Saturday. I'll be finalising the e-mail tomorrow night when I get in from work. I have in the hundreds so far but this is a last chance for anyone who forgot or who didn't realise this was happening.

Short messages text format (like you'd get in a birthday card) in the main body of an email sent to me care of [email protected] and put Amanda's Birthday in the subject line. No attachments. (Despite asking this, I have received some attachments and they have been deleted immediately!!!)

I will send the completed "birthday card" compilation to Amanda to arrive in her email box for her birthday.

Permission to cross post a link to this post wherever you feel it's needed (forums,facebook,twitter) but when I get home from work tomorrow, any not received by then, 17.00 hrs GMT 26th August 2010, will not make the cut into the email.

Everyone who sent them in already, they were really lovely!

Julia
                            (wearing Webmistress for Amanda hat)
                            Thank you so much again, Julia.

Comment

Important Sanctuary Facebook notice.

Spoiler:
                              Sanctuary Hi everyone - please note that there is a Facebook page claiming to be Amanda Tapping - it is not real. Amanda is not currently on Facebook. We are in the process of reporting the page.

We promise you'll be the first to know if she joins the FB community!
                              "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                                Good question. I would like to believe that it was her own power, but I think that it was because of the parasite.
                                I am looking forward to see more adventures of Magnus too
                                Yes I believe it was the parasite too. And yes I can't wait for more adventures of Helen Magnus too.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Working...
                                X