• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    I already count you You are my sis .. If I am an abnormal then you are too
    Long live to our BOSS AMANDA TAPPING
    I want a T-shirt with this on it xD
    Then, if you would wear this t-shirt, you would be totally insane .. and there wouldn't be a way back. LOL
    But who would want to go back, am I right ?

Yes, long live our boss, Amanda Tapping.
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by samantha.majka View Post
      then, if you would wear this t-shirt, you would be totally insane .. And there wouldn't be a way back. Lol
      but who would want to go back, am i right ?

yes, long live our boss, amanda tapping.
      i am already insane i don't wanna get back woohoo :d
      Long live to our Boss
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

Amanda our, boss, our queen, whatever how we name her... she still an angel for me =P
        BTW, I've done a new drawing of our GODNESS... Helen Magnus, in the 30's.... Well I guess it is the 30's. xD
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
          Amanda our, boss, our queen, whatever how we name her... she still an angel for me =P
          BTW, I've done a new drawing of our GODNESS... Helen Magnus, in the 30's.... Well I guess it is the 30's. xD
          Spoiler:
          That's amazing ... Sweetie I really like it Well, I love it
          Our GODNESS !
          sigpic

Comment

Holy Moly.
            Zoe .. you are our goddess of art. I love it. You have to draw more.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
              Holy Moly.
              Zoe .. you are our goddess of art. I love it. You have to draw more.
              Yes she have to C'mon Zoe WE are waiting for another one
              sigpic

Comment

ah guys, I should have not done this one, I have great exams to pass this week, I should be learning, but I'm learning since may, I couldn't stand of doing anything else xD
                I promise, as soon as I have time, I make a Teslen one... =D
                ...or a Will/Helen maybe, I just done one about them xD

Comment

ah guys, I should have not done this one, I have great exams to pass this week, I should be learning, but I'm learning since may, I couldn't stand of doing anything else xD
                  I promise, as soon as I have time, I make a Teslen one... =D
                  ...or a Will/Helen maybe, I just done one about them xD
                  It is ok, sweetie. We understand. I am looking forward to time when we will have summer break and we will be free from school.

Comment

It is ok, sweetie. We understand. I am looking forward to time when we will have summer break and we will be free from school.
                    AH YAY THIS SUMMER! My sweetie, You'll be with me! ahaha! <3<3 I can't still believe it is gonna happen =D
                    Tapping-Summer, becasue I don't think we'll talk about politics or whatever xD

Comment

AH YAY THIS SUMMER! My sweetie, You'll be with me! ahaha! <3<3 I can't still believe it is gonna happen =D
                      Tapping-Summer, becasue I don't think we'll talk about politics or whatever xD
                      Yay, I can't still believe it too. I am sooo .. loooking fooorward to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And of course, Tapping Summer !! Yey.
                      It will be the time when we will show to the world how the support and think for Amanda look like !! LOL

Comment

Yay, I can't still believe it too. I am sooo .. loooking fooorward to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And of course, Tapping Summer !! Yey.
                        It will be the time when we will show to the world how the support and think for Amanda look like !! LOL
                        BTW I booked the camping ^^
                        ...being a little out of topic, I'd like to now, what historical events would you like to see Helen involved into?
                        I guess I'd like to learn more about what happened for her in the world war II, and the RMS Titanic, Helen said she was saved by Molly Brown, so she wasn't in first class? she tried so save somebody.... so much questions.

Comment

BTW I booked the camping ^^
                          ...being a little out of topic, I'd like to now, what historical events would you like to see Helen involved into?
                          I guess I'd like to learn more about what happened for her in the world war II, and the RMS Titanic, Helen said she was saved by Molly Brown, so she wasn't in first class? she tried so save somebody.... so much questions.
                          Great new.
                          And about Molly, maybe she was an abnormal too
                          I would like to see Helen in second world war. It would be great to see her saving the kids and so on .. Our Goddess and Hero Helen Magnus.

Comment

I'm sure Helen was a part of the resistance, indeed, somebody like Hitler was, I'm sure, aware of the abnormals existences (in Sanctuary xD), with all his ideology about a superior race among humans, he named the Aryans, the abnormals were surly treated like the poor Jews. I'm sure Helen acted for their defence. I think that would be cool to know more about it, because she surely was a part of this war.

Comment

See we need a new topic Any idea ?
                              sigpic

Comment

Here is some Helen art work with her favorite saying... lol!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X