Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    I have PS over a year now ... until now I didn't know hot to use it ... Samantha.Majka is teaching me so ... It's good ... but sometimes I feel like an idiot when I understand what she want me to do xD
    You're lucky to have someone willing to help because I am going nuts trying to figure it out and I haven't gotten very far.
    sigpic

Comment

hey, good art.

I can recommend you Zoner Photo Studio. It is easy and practical. I used it before I start with Photoshop.
      Yes, you need a patience when you want to work in Photoshop.

Martina.Magnus, you are not an idiot, believe me. I think that you are very hopeful one. And it is a pleasure to help you. Btw, IIp, if ou want, I can send you some links of helping sites and teach you something. Something small.
      If you have MSN :-)
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        hey, good art.

I can recommend you Zoner Photo Studio. It is easy and practical. I used it before I start with Photoshop.

Martina.Magnus, you are not an idiot, believe me. I think that you are very hopeful one. And it is a pleasure to help you. Btw, IIp, if ou want, I can send you some links of helping sites and teach you something. Something small.
        Any help would be great...what do you mean do I have MSN?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
          hey, good art.

Awww thanks sweetie ... and llp you have a skype don't you ? ... Sam you can send that links in there ...
          llp ... MSN is Windows live messeger and she asked you if you have it ...
          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
          sigpic

Comment

Awww thanks sweetie ... and llp you have a skype don't you ? ... Sam you can send that links in there ...
            llp ... MSN is Windows live messeger and she asked you if you have it ...
            Actually, I never use MSN live messenger. But yes I have skype...under the name llperkiss.
            sigpic

Comment

Can anyone tell, what kind of hair does Amanda really have? Long or short, blonde or brunette? She is blonde in SGU, but brunette in Sanctuary - that's very confusing. Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by Eestlanna View Post
                Can anyone tell, what kind of hair does Amanda really have? Long or short, blonde or brunette? She is blonde in SGU, but brunette in Sanctuary - that's very confusing. Please help.
                Although she is a natural blond, she darkened her hair for Sanctuary. I believe she said it fit the character bertter. And she also grew it out. However, for SGU (when she plays Sam) she needs blond hair and therefore has to wear a wig. Hope that helps.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Although she is a natural blond, she darkened her hair for Sanctuary. I believe she said it fit the character bertter. And she also grew it out. However, for SGU (when she plays Sam) she needs blond hair and therefore has to wear a wig. Hope that helps.
                    I don't think she wore a blonde wig for the first episode of SGU did she? I know she definitely did for Stargate: Atlantis' final episode though.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                      I don't think she wore a blonde wig for the first episode of SGU did she? I know she definitely did for Stargate: Atlantis' final episode though.
                      I'm not sure if she wore wig in SGU ...
                      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure if she wore wig in SGU ...
                        Yeah, I could have sworn that I read somewhere about Amanda saying she wouldn't wear a blonde wig for when she plays Sam after Stargate: Atlantis' last episode. I don't know how hair colour dying works tbh but I was always under the impression that her blonde hair in SGU was actually her blonde hair. Is it possible to apply hair colouring on top of hair colouring? If so then maybe Amanda applied blonde hair colour dye over her dark hair colour dye for SGU?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

I actually thought this was a wig:

Its structure is so different from her usual hair, either brunette:

or blonde:

Comment

Originally posted by Eestlanna View Post
                            I actually thought this was a wig:

http://z.about.com/d/scifi/1/0/S/I/-...en_400x400.jpg

Its structure is so different from her usual hair, either brunette:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NvhnTb-4j3...400/magnus.jpg
                            or blonde:
                            http://cdn.sheknows.com/celebsalon/2...-hair-2008.jpg
                            That's definitely a wig in that top picture. And if you compare Amanda's hair in SGU to how it was in Stargate: Atlantis' last episode you can see there's a difference again which makes me believe that her hair in Air, Part 1 wasn't a wig.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                              her hair in Air, Part 1 wasn't a wig.
                              Yeah, I'm sure of that too.

Comment

In SGU she has her own hair .. and yes, in the first episode of Sanctuary she has a wig.
                                I prefer blond and black hair .. and I hate the wig she had in the first ep of Sanctuary.
                                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Working...
                                X