Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by staceyde
    ok...she did say she froze the embryo? Did that confuse anyone? lol...how did she do that?

Yes she mention's it in boath episode 1 and webisode 4 .

How she froze the embryo is a mystery of the Sanctuary but i believe that the Sanctuary is far a head of it's time plus having THE FIVE perhap's someone she worked with long ago was able to help her in removing it and freezing it .
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

The question I would ask in that case is who would've built the device and that person must've built it quickly as you can't keep an unmade Ashley for too long in the warm air.

Comment

Originally posted by ShortStuff23
        The question I would ask in that case is who would've built the device and that person must've built it quickly as you can't keep an unmade Ashley for too long in the warm air.
        I still believe it could have been Tesla who could have built the device in which to keep Ashley frozen though know Helen and Tesla arent on the best of term's perhap's at the time they were and he helped her out also Ashley know's Tesla .
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

With what i have read about what is happening in REVELATIONS i cant wait to see it

What other ability could Helen have gained from the vampier blood ?

The reason i ask this is becase each of the other memeber's of THE FIVE gained two abilities .What do you think could be Helen's other ability?
          sigpic

Comment

I'm tempted to think her extra bonus is speed ,but seeing as both Carter and Magnus are quick-draw shooters...I think it's going to be something more subtle than Amanda's ability to outgun onscreen monsters .

All the Five seem to have been endowed with longevity and delayed ageing ,judging from Druitt,Helen,Tesla and Peter Wingfield's character ( Watson ? ) in a cap I saw.

Druitt said it was the most simple and elegant of the gifts recieved...so is it an emotional gift (eg : the compassion and love for the Abnormals ?) ,or is something that will be clearly different from the "Others" ?
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

cross posting

sam-helen fans -

would someone like to make a sam or helen vid of this song ("wait for sleep") by 'dream theater'? here's a link for the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcNpQ...eature=related

from the dreaminess of the song, i think it would me an awesome melancholy-ish video.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                I've been thinking about REQUIEM with Helen looseing her mind for a while do you think after word's she would understand a bit more of what John could possibly be going through ?

You would think wouldn't you. She had no control over the parasite taking over and john had no control of his powers going all wonky on him.

I think that is why, now, she is a little more amenable to him being around.... Cause she nearly killed will and Will killed her. So....

And yeah, killing whores is a no no... lol!!!
                sigpic

Comment

BUMP BUMP...

Hey, Why this thread is so down ? It is about our Helen . we can start discussion.

Yesterday, I saw Pavor Nocturnus and Veritas. I have to say, that Helen was awesome.
                  I was afraid of her in Veritas. :-(

What kind of opinion do you have about her role in these two episode ?
                  Did you like it, or didn´t ?

And if you like watching Art about Helen , I did some avatars..
                  http://samanthamajka.livejournal.com/2402.html
                  Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                  / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                    BUMP BUMP...

Hey, Why this thread is so down ? It is about our Helen . we can start discussion.

Yesterday, I saw Pavor Nocturnus and Veritas. I have to say, that Helen was awesome.
                    I was afraid of her in Veritas. :-(

What kind of opinion do you have about her role in these two episode ?
                    Did you like it, or didn´t ?

And if you like watching Art about Helen , I did some avatars..
                    http://samanthamajka.livejournal.com/2402.html
                    You are right. It's been quiet around here lately.

Oh i loved her in those two episode...but I like her in every single episode^^
                    Pavor Nocturnus was really hard to watch espacially the "shower scene". And the revealling end....quite sad. Sometimes it looks like she got over Ashley but in episodes like this you see how broken she really is.
                    Veritas was awesome. I would've never guess what she did to herself. I like Helens darker side

Your avatars are lovely
                    SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Will to Helen : "Oh my God, you are totally crazy."

Yes, he was right. Heh, she is crazy, but nicely.
                      I want Helen to be my mother.

Comment

I like Helen's comments about her house. She's had several things to say in different episodes, but she always makes sure everybody understands the Sanctuary is her house and she makes the rules.

Yes this is a great thread.

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                          I like Helen's comments about her house. She's had several things to say in different episodes, but she always makes sure everybody understands the Sanctuary is her house and she makes the rules.

I think that the house was his father .. wasn´t it ?
                          And yes, she did a lot comments about her house .. but .. we still didn´t see everything from the house,

And OT :

Richard Dean Anderson made Jack O´Neill funny and best, Amanda Tapping makes Helen Magnus hot, funny and best. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post

I love house comments she makes. I don't think anyone can forget that the Sanctuary is her house.

LOL!! I didn't even know this thread was here, but I love it!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Helen Magnus in Sleepers -
                              Spoiler:
                              I love the scene where she and Kate jumped over the rail. t was awesome.

And in Next Tuesday -
                              Spoiler:
                              She was on Titanic ? Wow.

She was everywhere.

Comment

* bad computer * Sorry for double post.

Comment

Working...
                                X