Page 14 of 360 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464114 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 7195
  1. #261
    Lieutenant Colonel Martina Magnus's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Asteroid B612
    Posts
    4,626

    Default Re: Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk Thread :)

    I WANT Season 3 ... Can't wait anymore
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...

  2. #262
    Major General AresLover452's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Stalking the streets with Jack the Ripper
    Posts
    10,439

    Default Re: Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk Thread :)

    All this waiting for S3 is going to kill US!!!



    while I was doing al my waiting i made a Helen Magnus Banner.
    Last edited by AresLover452; May 24th, 2010 at 07:55 PM.

  3. #263
    Lieutenant Colonel Martina Magnus's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Asteroid B612
    Posts
    4,626

    Default Re: Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk Thread :)

    Quote Originally Posted by AresLover452 View Post
    All this waiting for S3 is going to kill US!!!



    while I was doing al my waiting i made a Helen Magnus Banner.
    Nice one
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...

  4. #264
    Major General AresLover452's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Stalking the streets with Jack the Ripper
    Posts
    10,439

    Default Re: Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk Thread :)

    Thank you! I finally figured out a way to make new art and actually have it look interesting... lol!! and i needed one only for Helen.

  5. #265
    Lieutenant Colonel Martina Magnus's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Asteroid B612
    Posts
    4,626

    Default Re: Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk Thread :)

    Quote Originally Posted by AresLover452 View Post
    Thank you! I finally figured out a way to make new art and actually have it look interesting... lol!! and i needed one only for Helen.
    In what program are you working ?
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...

  6. #266
    Major General AresLover452's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Stalking the streets with Jack the Ripper
    Posts
    10,439

    Default Re: Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk Thread :)

    Yessika told me that she figured out how to use Power Point to arrange the pictures and then upload it to Photobucket and pretty it up. She told me about this last year and i was never able to get it work... until a few days ago... and i love it!!

  7. #267
    Lieutenant Colonel Martina Magnus's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Asteroid B612
    Posts
    4,626

    Default Re: Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk Thread :)

    Quote Originally Posted by AresLover452 View Post
    Yessika told me that she figured out how to use Power Point to arrange the pictures and then upload it to Photobucket and pretty it up. She told me about this last year and i was never able to get it work... until a few days ago... and i love it!!
    Well, WoW that's interesting ... I have never heard about that method ... I'm working in PS3
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...

  8. #268
    Colonel llp's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    5,027

    Default Re: Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk Thread :)

    Don't feel bad. I'm using Photoshop 8, I have PP and I haven't even figured out how to do it yet. Very frustrating, but then I will figure it out even if it is on my death bed.
    <a href=http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32126&dateline=1361221980 target=_blank>http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php...ine=1361221980</a>

  9. #269
    Major General AresLover452's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Stalking the streets with Jack the Ripper
    Posts
    10,439

    Default Re: Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk Thread :)

    I don't have the patience to learn Photoshop... lol!!

    This method is the best i can do and still make my art look good.

  10. #270
    Lieutenant Colonel Martina Magnus's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Asteroid B612
    Posts
    4,626

    Default Re: Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk Thread :)

    Quote Originally Posted by llp View Post
    Don't feel bad. I'm using Photoshop 8, I have PP and I haven't even figured out how to do it yet. Very frustrating, but then I will figure it out even if it is on my death bed.
    I have PS over a year now ... until now I didn't know hot to use it ... Samantha.Majka is teaching me so ... It's good ... but sometimes I feel like an idiot when I understand what she want me to do xD
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...

  11. #271
    Colonel llp's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    5,027

    Default Re: Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk Thread :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    I have PS over a year now ... until now I didn't know hot to use it ... Samantha.Majka is teaching me so ... It's good ... but sometimes I feel like an idiot when I understand what she want me to do xD
    You're lucky to have someone willing to help because I am going nuts trying to figure it out and I haven't gotten very far.
    <a href=http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32126&dateline=1361221980 target=_blank>http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php...ine=1361221980</a>

  12. #272
    Lieutenant Colonel Samantha.Majka's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    With my Nikolman :D
    Posts
    4,035

    Default Re: Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk Thread :)

    hey, good art.

    I can recommend you Zoner Photo Studio. It is easy and practical. I used it before I start with Photoshop.
    Yes, you need a patience when you want to work in Photoshop.

    Martina.Magnus, you are not an idiot, believe me. I think that you are very hopeful one. And it is a pleasure to help you. Btw, IIp, if ou want, I can send you some links of helping sites and teach you something. Something small.
    If you have MSN :-)
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

  13. #273
    Colonel llp's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    5,027

    Default Re: Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk Thread :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    hey, good art.

    I can recommend you Zoner Photo Studio. It is easy and practical. I used it before I start with Photoshop.
    Yes, you need a patience when you want to work in Photoshop.

    Martina.Magnus, you are not an idiot, believe me. I think that you are very hopeful one. And it is a pleasure to help you. Btw, IIp, if ou want, I can send you some links of helping sites and teach you something. Something small.
    If you have MSN :-)
    Any help would be great...what do you mean do I have MSN?
    <a href=http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32126&dateline=1361221980 target=_blank>http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php...ine=1361221980</a>

  14. #274
    Lieutenant Colonel Martina Magnus's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Asteroid B612
    Posts
    4,626

    Default Re: Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk Thread :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    hey, good art.

    I can recommend you Zoner Photo Studio. It is easy and practical. I used it before I start with Photoshop.
    Yes, you need a patience when you want to work in Photoshop.

    Martina.Magnus, you are not an idiot, believe me. I think that you are very hopeful one. And it is a pleasure to help you. Btw, IIp, if ou want, I can send you some links of helping sites and teach you something. Something small.
    If you have MSN :-)
    Awww thanks sweetie ... and llp you have a skype don't you ? ... Sam you can send that links in there ...
    llp ... MSN is Windows live messeger and she asked you if you have it ...
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...

  15. #275
    Colonel llp's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    5,027

    Default Re: Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk Thread :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    Awww thanks sweetie ... and llp you have a skype don't you ? ... Sam you can send that links in there ...
    llp ... MSN is Windows live messeger and she asked you if you have it ...
    Actually, I never use MSN live messenger. But yes I have skype...under the name llperkiss.
    <a href=http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32126&dateline=1361221980 target=_blank>http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php...ine=1361221980</a>

  16. #276
    Server at Cafe Diem Eestlanna's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northern Europe, Estonia
    Posts
    302

    Default Re: Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk Thread :)

    Can anyone tell, what kind of hair does Amanda really have? Long or short, blonde or brunette? She is blonde in SGU, but brunette in Sanctuary - that's very confusing. Please help.

  17. #277
    Colonel llp's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    5,027

    Default Re: Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk Thread :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Eestlanna View Post
    Can anyone tell, what kind of hair does Amanda really have? Long or short, blonde or brunette? She is blonde in SGU, but brunette in Sanctuary - that's very confusing. Please help.
    Although she is a natural blond, she darkened her hair for Sanctuary. I believe she said it fit the character bertter. And she also grew it out. However, for SGU (when she plays Sam) she needs blond hair and therefore has to wear a wig. Hope that helps.
    <a href=http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32126&dateline=1361221980 target=_blank>http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php...ine=1361221980</a>

  18. #278
    Server at Cafe Diem Eestlanna's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northern Europe, Estonia
    Posts
    302

    Default Re: Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk Thread :)

    Thanks!

  19. #279
    Air Force Chief of Staff Alan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    39,733

    Default Re: Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk Thread :)

    Quote Originally Posted by llp View Post
    Although she is a natural blond, she darkened her hair for Sanctuary. I believe she said it fit the character bertter. And she also grew it out. However, for SGU (when she plays Sam) she needs blond hair and therefore has to wear a wig. Hope that helps.
    I don't think she wore a blonde wig for the first episode of SGU did she? I know she definitely did for Stargate: Atlantis' final episode though.
    THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES, K-9, CLASS and much more...

  20. #280
    Lieutenant Colonel Martina Magnus's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Asteroid B612
    Posts
    4,626

    Default Re: Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk Thread :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I don't think she wore a blonde wig for the first episode of SGU did she? I know she definitely did for Stargate: Atlantis' final episode though.
    I'm not sure if she wore wig in SGU ...
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...

Page 14 of 360 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464114 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation
    By majorsal in forum SG-1 Characters & Relationships
    Replies: 126100
    Last Post: October 14th, 2020, 05:21 PM
  2. Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation
    By SciFi_Chick2012 in forum Sanctuary
    Replies: 7156
    Last Post: March 14th, 2014, 10:55 PM
  3. Replies: 724
    Last Post: July 1st, 2013, 12:25 AM
  4. The Amanda Tapping/Samantha Carter Appreciation and Thunk Thread
    By Daivy in forum SG-1 Characters & Relationships
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 28th, 2005, 03:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •