X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alice (Syfy version)
    The Vampires Assistant (Very AWESOME)
    Playing By Heart (Love this movie)
    The 10th Kingdom ( FAVE miniseries of mine)
    The 13th Warrior (love this!!)
    DOOM (Another good movie)

All of these i highly recommend!!
    sigpic

Comment

torchwood -children of earth.

epic mini series.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Last movie I saw was Serenity, after a weekend Firefly rewatch.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

I sew this forum and thought ah cool, but then I couldn't remember the last movie I saw, and so it became like a test. I was searching my brain anything relating to movies and the only think I can up with so was last week I was watching Superman 3 with my nephew( he two he like all the sound affects). I recomendation anyone who hasn't seen it ( I recoomendation 1 and 2 before hand.) I'm more of a Lois and Clark girl, and since this is more of a Clark and Lana movie. So, It really isn't my favorite of the series but still good for rainy days.
          sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Sauna (2008), a shortish horror movie. Some badly overused decisions, the plot isn't very special either. The historical frame isn't told, so if the watcher doesn't know any Finnish, Swedish or Russian history, there may be some wtf moments. Some loose points for parts with spoken Russian (subbed).

What I liked was landscapes and dim, surprisingly effective colors that went well with subtle storytelling. Dark water, dry golden reed, reddish-brownish-whatever swamp and then clean white first snow. That, camera work and non caring, powerless secondary characters are what makes the movie creepy and worth of watching. Preferably alone in dark apartment, this is not a good movie for popcorn and 'something moved fast' scares

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
              Last movie I saw was Serenity, after a weekend Firefly rewatch.
              That was the last movie I watched as well...someone had mentioned it a few days ago and I put it in! I recommend this movie to anyone. They do a great job of telling the backstory, even if you haven't seen the Firefly series (which I also highly recommend).

Comment

The Bourne Indentity
                The Bourne Supremacy
                The Bourne Ultimatum
                sigpic

Comment

Hangover - very good comedy
                  sigpic

Comment

Night at the Museum 2

Loved it! Laughed my head off all the way through and the funny little details had me in stitches, especially at the end with Little Joey Moterola! I'd definately reccommend it if you loved the first movie!
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Alice in Wonderland by Tim Burton, a very fun movie, who knew that Chris Lee (Saruman) could be so..... dragonlike yet pretty much an awesome poker player?! Good film, gonna see it again before the weekend is over for certain!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Land of the Dead
                        As far as zombie movies go, 'twas pretty entertaining. The zombies don't simply shuffle around mindlessly, eating people. And the healthy humans don't simply shoot them. The zombies have learned to communicate on a rudimentary level, to make plans, however murky, and to learn from their tormenters...

Also, added bonus for having Simon Baker for the eyecandy bits.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
                          Land of the Dead
                          As far as zombie movies go, 'twas pretty entertaining. The zombies don't simply shuffle around mindlessly, eating people. And the healthy humans don't simply shoot them. The zombies have learned to communicate on a rudimentary level, to make plans, however murky, and to learn from their tormenters...

Also, added bonus for having Simon Baker for the eyecandy bits.
                          It's generally regarded as one of Romero's poorer outings, but I still enjoyed it quite a bit too
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Role Models And The Goonies very funny.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                              The Bourne Indentity
                              The Bourne Supremacy
                              The Bourne Ultimatum
                              Three of my favorite movies! Definitely worth watching...again and again!

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                              Alice in Wonderland by Tim Burton, a very fun movie, who knew that Chris Lee (Saruman) could be so..... dragonlike yet pretty much an awesome poker player?! Good film, gonna see it again before the weekend is over for certain!
                              I am going to see this tomorrow night with friends! I can't wait.

Comment

The Dark Crystal (1982). The plot is far from original and the bad guys lack style but I find the world incredibly interesting. Animation is surprisingly beautiful and stylish, old-looking of course, but the movie is full of interesting and strange details and cute little animals who made me feel child-like ave. Not an intellectually stimulating movie but great relaxation when sick, having a bad day or just tired

Comment

Working...
                                X