X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mulan (2009 edition with Vicki Zhao)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind. Unless you count BSG: Razor.
      sigpic
      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Saw The Lovely Bones in theaters two days in a row.
        sigpic

Comment

Watchmen - very good

sigpic

Comment

Just watched Valentine's Day - was absolutely brilliant! 10/10 - would most definitely recommend it!

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

"Wargames" It was on GTV on the segment, "Movies that don't suck"
              It was really good.
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Drag Me To Hell!

It was a great scary movie.

I could have done with out a lot of the gross stuff though:

Spoiler:
                I gagged when the old lady took out her teeth *bleh*, the dream gulash getting dumped in the girls mouth, the yuckiness was just over the top

I love Sam Raimi and this was a great movie (except for the icky factor)
                Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

I saw Avatar.

Don't waste your time. Terrible. Farking. Movie.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The Simpsons Movie
                    sigpic

Comment

Inglorious B. - very good

Dorian gray - very good

sigpic

Comment

I don't even remember what the last one was... so I don't think it was very good

Before it:

Kill Bill 2 - it was like a living book. I loved the chapter storytelling! The plot... who watches KB because of plot?

Inglorious Basterds - Good strong Tarantino Scenes, very strong dialog. I liked the blood for blood theme, it grasp the humanity itself. When

Spoiler:
                        Hitler watched the violent movie and laughed,

it was like some kind of mental orgasm just because Specially keeping in mind Tarantino's earlier movies. Oh, the greatness! The movie really spoke to me.

Hostel - This isn't a movie I watched recently, and I don't think I'll watch it soon again. In a way it is a very good and even deep movie, a description of people who want it extreme but will always want more, and at some point even kinky sex with six prostitutes, politician and chicken won't be enough and it is time to take things to the next level.

Personally I believe the point would have been the same and maybe even better if there was less violence. Now all the V got the attention but it still is worth of watching.

Aristocats - I have seen this so many times I have lost the count but every time it is even more great than it was last time <3 When the cats travel through Paris that still was the Paris, go through the parties, roofs... A movie made for the whole family for real. Not like the current Disney that seems to trust only suggestive jokes.

Comment

District 9 - i would recommend this movie for a number of reasons, not only are the graphics super amazing but the plot was ingenius in its fine detail. The slang term for the aliens, their penchant for cat food and of course the way they impacted human cultures and beliefs were all touched upon in the movie which i thouroughly enjoyed. It was sci-fi on a whole new level, rather than the big epic space battles it confined most of its fighting to the ground. I was told when i first watched it that i may not fully understand the concept of the movie but any bright minded person who pays attention could grasp it. The movie is set in two forms which could, in fact confuse some people. The video recording of the main character and his colleagues are obviously set in the past, but mixed into it are a few scenes set as it happens to the character. Some scenes were squealworthy too, like watching as he pulled his fingernails off or hacking at his mutating arm set my stomach churning.

over all 10/10
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Porky's
                            sigpic

Comment

Not exactly a movie, but it counts as one to me due to its length and scope, and overall awesomness!!

Arabian Nights Dinner Show; a story of love, fredinship, humor, fun and magic combined with hiarklpus action, stunts, and HORSES!!

this is just a music video set to Clubbed to Death from Matrix One, the show itself runs 2.22 hours in length, and uis highly enjoyable, saw it as a gift from my paretns as a going away gift since we are parting ways for the next six months we did something masjor, got the VIP experaince too!!

**Note; click the smilie!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

well i recommend The 10th Kingdom, very good movie once upoin time fantasy mixed with modern reality very funny too, one of my favorite movies of all time , but brace yourself it is 6 1/2 hours long
                                sigpic
                                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X