Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Universe Season 1 Boxset (Region 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Universe Season 1 Boxset (Region 2)

HMV.co.uk have recently opened pre-orders for SGU: Stargate Universe -Season 1: 6dvd Box Set, for release date on July 5, 2010.

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProduct...T.mc_id=101804

Amazon.co.uk also have the set on pre-order, but with a release date of June 28, 2010. Amazon however dont specifiy the number of discs.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stargate-Uni...f=cm_cd_f_pb_t

Ill update when more details are available.

Cool, that seems to fit. S1 will have finished airing.

Any news on R2 Blu Ray?

Comment

So that is a full season, a FULL season?!

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii View Post
        Cool, that seems to fit. S1 will have finished airing.

Any news on R2 Blu Ray?
        Nothing that i've found

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
        So that is a full season, a FULL season?!
        If HMV are right about a 6 disc set, then yes. But the price dose seem to back that up.

Comment

I really hope they don't shaft us out of Blu Ray here

Comment

So the whole season (none of this "part 1" and "part 2" nonsense) will be available on DVD within a month of the season finale being shown (assuming Sky One in the UK keeps up with Syfy as it did for the first half of the season). Cool.
            Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Amazon now has updated their release date to July 5, 2010, matching HMV.

Comment

Play.com now have their listing for SGU Season 1 (6 Discs), for the July 5th release.

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/13530...1/Product.html

So looks like none of this 1.0 & 1.5 business, that's happening with the region 1 release.

Comment

I don't think we UKers have ever gotten a 'split season' box set. Same thing happened with the release of RM's BSG, the US got split seasons and we got the whole season.

Comment

I {heart} UK Stargate releases
                    sigpic

Comment

The lack of a Blu Ray listing is deeply disconcerting

SGU is a show I just can't watch in SD and since the US is getting Blu Ray, why the hell aren't we :/

Comment

I have just found on amazon.co.uk that the release date for SGU is set at July 5th. Now this is a very long time after the USA release of the first half of the season and was wondering if they might just bring out the whole of the season in the UK and not two parts. Anyone know anymore about this?

Comment

Originally posted by gageinator View Post
                          I have just found on amazon.co.uk that the release date for SGU is set at July 5th. Now this is a very long time after the USA release of the first half of the season and was wondering if they might just bring out the whole of the season in the UK and not two parts. Anyone know anymore about this?
                          I believe that it is the full season since the region 2 release has 6 discs, while the region 1 SGU 1.0 set only has 3 discs.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's looking more and more likely we're going to be stuffed out of a Blu Ray release

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii View Post
                              It's looking more and more likely we're going to be stuffed out of a Blu Ray release
                              I am sooooooo annoyed about that. 40 minutes of extras which we can't have because we don't live in the hallowed Region A blu-ray zone. It sucks.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X