Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Universe Season 1 Boxset (Region 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The main thing is the scene with Rush using the stones to talk to O'neill, there's a scene on Icarus too, can't remember the others...

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
      I've just picked the DVD up. What's new in the extended version?
      A lot of little things throughout, The most obvious being Rush's conversation with O'Neill and Eli and Rush discussing the Lucian Alliance.
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Ah yeah, forgot about the Lucian Alliance thing. It's a shame they didn't move that scene or write it for another episode, I can imagine a casual viewer not knowing what the **** people were talking about when the Lucian Alliance showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Demoniser View Post
          Just been listening to some of the commentaries. Louis really is different to how you hear him on screen as Young. His voice sounds like its straight out of a loony tunes cartoon.
          Louis is funny, to bad I don´t buy the 1.0 Season´s. I am waiting for the whole Season box. Anything interesting about Rush/Carlyle on the DVD´s?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
            Anything interesting about Rush/Carlyle on the DVD´s?
            Thanks for the help guys!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig View Post
              I've been watching the Blu-Ray set throughout this week and I'm mostly happy with it. The one disappointment is that four Kino episodes are missing ('What’s That Light?', 'New Kind Of Crazy', 'Only Run When Chased' and 'Want Me To Bust Him Up?'). Not the end of the world, but it would have been nice to have them all collected on disc. I wonder why they were left out, it definitely wasn't due to lack of space.
              I finally got round to watching my BD set this week and the only webisode I noticed missing was 'New Kind of Crazy' but it does include a few that I can't find detailed online, are these exclusives?

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaJones00 View Post
                I finally got round to watching my BD set this week and the only webisode I noticed missing was 'New Kind of Crazy' but it does include a few that I can't find detailed online, are these exclusives?
                It depends on which the few are that you are talking about... We'll need more info...
                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                  It depends on which the few are that you are talking about... We'll need more info...
                  One has Eli going around asking people what their most painful memory is and another features James talking about the past 4 months on Destiny and how she was getting better until she got taken over by an alien and bitten by the flea and another shows James making a recording then Camile comes in and gives her a small birthday cake.

Comment

There was supposed to be 30 kinosodes all up.

Comment

One has Eli going around asking people what their most painful memory is and another features James talking about the past 4 months on Destiny and how she was getting better until she got taken over by an alien and bitten by the flea and another shows James making a recording then Camile comes in and gives her a small birthday cake.
                      None of those ring a bell, so I guess they are new. However, as Ellie said, there were supposed to be 30 kinosodes up on the MGM site. However, nearing the end, I lost track of the last ones, if they were even released... So maybe they are exclusives for the BR release, maybe not. In the end the kinosodes really lacked reaching the mainstream audience. Publicity for the kinosodes on the web was not great to begin with and in the end I lost track of the last ones.

And in the end, if you look for them on the internet you'll find them, even if they were only released via the BR discs. Someone will eventually put them out there.
                      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Have gone through all 5 discs now and have the 4 mentioned by Ugly Pig are definitely missing however part of 'New Kind of Crazy' is featured in the time loop game.

I have however discovered 8 webisodes not listed on any sites so that would give a total of 33 webisodes.

I wonder if they missed off the other 4 due to rights issues as the one where they are watching south park would probaley fall under that and the others may mention stuff but I haven't watched them in along time so can't say for sure.

Comment

I wonder if they missed off the other 4 due to rights issues as the one where they are watching south park would probaley fall under that and the others may mention stuff but I haven't watched them in along time so can't say for sure.
                          Nah. They say they're watching South Park but we don't see or hear it so there shouldn't be a rights issue.
                          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I've just been skimming through this thread so forgive me if it was mentioned. Just wanting to know if there is an audio commentary for the pilot, Air 1+2+3. Also if there is commentaries for all 20 episodes. That one link with the special features on it that shows commentaries for all the discs other than the first comfused me.

Comment

All of the episodes have commentaries, including the extended première.

Comment

As for me, I'll buy the disks when the whole show is finished.. When they release a box containing all the seasons.
                                By experience, I learned that it is much cheaper this way!

Comment

Working...
                                X