Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAH.. yeah that convo was one off priceless

Uhmm... what about...

You giggle in physics class EVERY time Nikola Tesla gets mentioned. To the point where your teacher thinks you drank to much (true story bro)
    Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
    - Doctor Who (series 7)
    - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
    - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
    - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
    - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

^Better than drinking every time she mentions him.

When you are officiating a swim meet and seriously consider sabotaging a swimmer`s time because his name is Edison.

Comment

Originally posted by iJOKE View Post
        You giggle in physics class EVERY time Nikola Tesla gets mentioned. To the point where your teacher thinks you drank to much (true story bro)
        Originally posted by Mackandal View Post

When you are officiating a swim meet and seriously consider sabotaging a swimmer`s time because his name is Edison.
        Priceless, guys!

When you are very sad to leave for 2 weeks for somewhere with no internet coverage because you will miss the announcement about the renewal of the series
        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
          Priceless, guys!

When you are very sad to leave for 2 weeks for somewhere with no internet coverage because you will miss the announcement about the renewal of the series
          or when you are on vacation, and the only place to get wi-fi is the lobby, so you go down to see if there was news
          sigpic

Comment

...you have a dream that you had a birthday party which Amanda Tapping showed up to and wished that she was actually Helen Magnus.

...you seriously considered naming a cat Nikola.

Comment

New drinking game? *grins*

Omg lol. It would be hilarious if whoever the swimmer was liked Tesla too though.

Comment

when you have a long drive a head of you... but you make sure to check if theres news first.
                sigpic

Comment

There`s a tall creepy bald guy on Jeopardy tonight. And his name is John. Run Alex, run!

Comment

When you are failing Linear Algebra class and still read the freaking 300-page topic about Helen/John instead of solving problems for the midterm tomorrow....

That was yesterday, today I really did fail the midterm

Comment

When you wonder if the person who's next to you in class is an abnormal just for the fun of theorizing about it

Comment

You know your a fan when-
                        - you wonder if you might be an abnormal
                        - you google maps the old city sanctuary to see how to get there
                        - you go and lay in a dirt hole to try to get a hold of a supper power parasite

Comment

When a guy pisses you off and you compare him to Nikola Tesla...

Comment

When you see a guy with a smirk just like tesla and you wonder if they might be realated
                            Last edited by Arya; 24 May 2012, 01:57 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

when a person in you soc class talks about her project about singing to everyone she talked to for one day and the first thing that came to my mind was magnes singing to the sanctuary heads.
                              sigpic

Comment

when you order the 3rd season on DVD...
                                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                                To thy own self... Be true
                                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                                X