Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instead of doing your school work you are online checking any news about Sanctuary and the cast (I always am and I do often get in trouble hehe)Please Ash Stay.jpg
    Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

When you have been on your mobile phone internet checking out the news and given yourself a big phone bill lol i have
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
        Instead of doing your school work you are online checking any news about Sanctuary and the cast (I always am and I do often get in trouble hehe)[ATTACH]26057[/ATTACH]
        I am in the same problem .. LOL .. but I don´t check only news about Sanctuary .. I check GTW too. LOL
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

When you see a sticker on a car that says Freelander and you immediately think Kate Freelander from Sanctuary.

Comment

When you have a 50% exam tommrorw and instead of studing theories on criminology, you are looking at everything Sanctuary and watching all the episodes..... Hyperthetical of course
            sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
              When you have a 50% exam tommrorw and instead of studing theories on criminology, you are looking at everything Sanctuary and watching all the episodes..... Hyperthetical of course
              I know that one really well. I agree with you. Sanctuary takes all my time .. lol

Comment

Totally Hyperthetical of Course lol oh look at the time.. off to my exam
                sigpic

Comment

When you sneak into a good friends room while they're at work to use their big shiny flat screen with ridiculous good quality picture/surround sound, so that your viewing of new Sanctuary blu-rays will be that much better...

No I'm NOT creepy, we live in the same house! lol
                  The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                  |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

When you cant sleep becase your excited about a con at the end of the year and seeing Amanda
                    (wakeup 4:30 am )
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                      When you cant sleep becase your excited about a con at the end of the year and seeing Amanda
                      (wakeup 4:30 am )
                      Wow. I know how you feel.

Comment

When your late for work in the morning because you stayed up watching the first season again
                        sigpic

Comment

when you freak out a whole day and your family and neighbours wonder what's with the squeeing and screaming just because you found out that your fav Sanctuary character is gonna appear in AT LEAST EIGHT episodes out of twenty

Comment

...You see a spider and swear that it's the size of Big Bertha.

-- OR --

... You see a sewer rat and swear that it might be a Nubbin's mother.

-- OR --

... You hear Nicola Tesla's name mentioned in Warehouse 13 and hope he'd show up.

Richard A Benedict
                            Glen Burnie, Maryland, USA
                            [email protected]

Comment

It is not wise to put your email up for display, because you might start getting a lot of spammers.

Comment

When you go to your fav coffee shop and you swear the guy who runs it looks like John Druitt hehehe
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X