Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when you're strongly considering the possibility of making a T-shirt with "Nobody hijacks Nikola Tesla!"

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      when you're strongly considering the possibility of making a T-shirt with "Nobody hijacks Nikola Tesla!"
      Yay, if you make it, let me know, I want one too

- when you listen to music and you still try to convice yourself that you have to make video for these songs about Sanctuary.
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post

- when you listen to music and you still try to convice yourself that you have to make video for these songs about Sanctuary.
        Okay, that one... can't say the contrary >< xD

Comment

.. when you rename your friends as the cast of Sanctuary on your phone, and respond with a British accent calling your b-friend Will.

*whistling*

Comment

one of these days I will!
            I have to!

hahahaha why do I know this one so good? xD

Comment

when you want to buy Season 1 and 2

Comment

-You randomly start quoting sanctuary (all the time)
                -Someone says something and it automatically think of how you can relate it to sanctuary
                -You can relate your own name to sanctuary (My middle name is Kate)
                -you basically dress as your favourite character everyday (I basically dress as Ashley)
                Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
                  -You randomly start quoting sanctuary (all the time)
                  -Someone says something and it automatically think of how you can relate it to sanctuary
                  -You can relate your own name to sanctuary (My middle name is Kate)
                  -you basically dress as your favourite character everyday (I basically dress as Ashley)
                  Great ones. My middle name is Helen .. I am Marie Helen
                  I fell in love with name "Helen" so ..

And of course, everything what I hear .. it is automatically related to Sanctuary

Comment

Great ones. My middle name is Helen .. I am Marie Helen
                    I fell in love with name "Helen" so ..

And of course, everything what I hear .. it is automatically related to Sanctuary
                    Helen is an awesome name

Comment

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
                      Helen is an awesome name
                      I agree. I want to have this name in my real name .. Marie Helen I will fell in love with myself one day

Comment

- when you get new ideas about fanfiction ( Sanctuary ones ) every day and you aren't sure which one you want to write down at first

Comment

You get a call at work from someone with the last name Zimmerman and you smile for the rest of the day.

true story... happened yesterday!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                            You get a call at work from someone with the last name Zimmerman and you smile for the rest of the day.

Does that to me every time I hear the name Zimmerman! ;P (Or any name related to Sanctuary charaters!)
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post

Lucky one

Comment

You look for the tiny little furby on a keyring you have because it looks so much like a nubbin (I can't find mine is sad)

Comment

Working...
                                X