Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone named Watson orders gelato from your work, and you wonder if their related to Sanctuary's James Watson
    ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

...anytime Jack the Ripper comes up in reference to no one knowing his real identity, you feel confused and think: "But we do know his true identity..."

Comment

You know you are a Sanctuary fan when you vote in a poll about hairs for long dark brown hair only because Helen wears them and you don´t mind that you are a blonde. :-)
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
          i know, it's a long wait.
          Longer for Australia http://www.facebook.com/note.php?cre...00000754304698
          Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Originally posted by shel View Post
            When you write a history report and go off topic on how that person knew Helen Magnus and was involved with the Sanctuary.
            lmao!!
            sigpic

Comment

...when you have a break from exam revision, instead of eating/resting/going out - you're checking this forum for any possible news about series 3, checking FF.net, and watching fanvideos
              sigpic
              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

You are a Sanctuary fan when you finally know how to type Tuesday thanks to episode "Next Tuesday" and you finally know that this isn´t the same like Thursday.

Comment

You buy a Blu-ray player in anticipation of the Sanctuary Blu-ray Season 1 and 2 release (June 15 - only 27 days left!)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post
                    You buy a Blu-ray player in anticipation of the Sanctuary Blu-ray Season 1 and 2 release (June 15 - only 27 days left!)
                    Yey, it is a great idea :-)

Comment

when you're going on a trip and your main concern is whether you'll be able to get online on the Sanctuary forum or not

Comment

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....
                        when the Sanctuary related web sites are the first place where you go at first when you are on internet.

Comment

You wear a t-shirt that says "Nobody Hijacks Nikola Tesla"
                          "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
                            You know you're a Sanctuary fan when....

you watch Beyond Sherwood Forrest just because a few Sanctuary actors are in it.
                            indeed!
                            "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                            -Brom in Eragon

Comment

You read an article stating that a Big Foot like creature has been spotted in rural Virginia and you wonder if the Big guy is enjoying the lake.

Comment

You plaster Sanctuary posters all over your room.
                                If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                                Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                                If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                                Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Working...
                                X