Jacksonville (215)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    Who is this "Belly" you're talking about??
    hummm they were talking about William Bell he is the former lab partner of Walter Bishop and founder of Massive Dynamic
    i was just lurking around... i love this show they broadcast it here with one week of difference from U.S and i'm loving it...
    just saying
    and i believe that Olivia won't tell him .... or atleast for fow... can't wait to see what's next
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
      hummm they were talking about William Bell he is the former lab partner of Walter Bishop and founder of Massive Dynamic
      i was just lurking around... i love this show they broadcast it here with one week of difference from U.S and i'm loving it...
      just saying
      and i believe that Olivia won't tell him .... or atleast for fow... can't wait to see what's next
      I've heard noone but you call William Bell "Belly."
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
        Did Belly take his place?
        OMG give that man/woman/humanoid entity a medal.

I think you may have hit on why Bell cannot come back to our reality (as he told Olivia in 2x04 I think), well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
          OMG give that man/woman/humanoid entity a medal.

I think you may have hit on why Bell cannot come back to our reality (as he told Olivia in 2x04 I think), well done!
          Only time will tell if that's true or not.
          sigpic

Comment

OMFG! lol

Was great to see Broyles co-star from The Wire in a brief but multiface(ted) role.

Olivia was just great in this episode. Poor Peter, though. I had figured that he was from the an alternate universe and I found out how and why he crossed into 'our' universe, next. Great stuff.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
            X