Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 216168697071
Results 1,401 to 1,414 of 1414

Default Re: The Walking Dead (AMC) - News/Speculation/Discussion SPOILERS to be tagged

Mm. If Rick dies in this season, then any movie will have to be a flashback or reboot. If he lives, then - I think that would be rather frustrating as a fan, given that (with very little exception), characters in this show don't just swan off into the sunset...

I actually think I'm ready for the show to end, and give way to some "movies", though I think I'd rather that they had the "strength" to go full cinematic rather than just movie of the week on AMC...
    as seen on YouTube - thecosmichobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

Default Re: The Walking Dead (AMC) - News/Speculation/Discussion SPOILERS to be tagged

Quote Originally Posted by Ian-S View Post
    According to Lincoln he's only signed on for one movie, not three, I think it was dateline that originally quoted three and everybody has just run with it instead of actually listening to what Gimple said on Talking Dead.
    Follow-up: They've confirmed 3 Rick movies after all.
    "Not every movie is for you. Not every TV show is for you. Not every song is for you. Find the things you like, and like them. Go nuts liking them. A thing ISN’T for you? Cool. Go find something you like. That’s it. That’s as complicated as it should be." -- David Blue

Quote Originally Posted by cosmichobo View Post
    Mm. If Rick dies in this season, then any movie will have to be a flashback or reboot. If he lives, then - I think that would be rather frustrating as a fan, given that (with very little exception), characters in this show don't just swan off into the sunset...

I actually think I'm ready for the show to end, and give way to some "movies", though I think I'd rather that they had the "strength" to go full cinematic rather than just movie of the week on AMC...
    Well it's confirmed that he's not dead I guess since movies are coming, and I don't think it's going to be either of them (flashback or reboot) more like flashforward. Remember, I believe the garbadge-lady (forgot her name) is in the human trafficking business so that's not looking good for Rick short term. Would make sense that he's out for a while.

To be absolutely honest, I was about to quit this show for good and the fact that they kind of completely reboot the whole thing excites me and renewed my TWD flame

Gimple sold me on Talking Dead, I mean we only got to see a really narrow window of what the TWD apocalypse looks like, for 9 seasons. Imagine what he can do in a couple seasons in a different environment.

Gimple should've been fired over the Glenn/dumpster incident. The fact that he was promoted is appalling, and, to me, demonstrates that AMC has no idea how to run this franchise--beyond "into the ground."
    "Not every movie is for you. Not every TV show is for you. Not every song is for you. Find the things you like, and like them. Go nuts liking them. A thing ISN’T for you? Cool. Go find something you like. That’s it. That’s as complicated as it should be." -- David Blue

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Amazing, although they best tell AL that lol

Assuming the show is renewed for Season 10, Angela Kang is planning how to bring Maggie back.

Has the back half started yet? Ive seen February 10th stated but there appears to be episode 9 out already?

It airs on TV next weekend, but for some reason certain markets got a digital release this past weekend I believe. Can’t remember the exact details.

Ahh, explains the clips on youtube when I was looking for the trailer...

I think I’m happy with that, except for it leaving Judith “alone”.
    as seen on YouTube - thecosmichobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

And Season 10 trailer from Comic Con: