Clear All

I hope the UK picks this up

Those names mean nothing to me. I don't know who they are
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      I hope the UK picks this up

Those names mean nothing to me. I don't know who they are
      That doesn't have to be a bad thing at all.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

AMC has some amazingly good shows in Mad Men and Breaking Bad. And this new show has Frank Darabont (Shawshank Redemption, one of the greatest movies ever) behind the scenes. This has to be good!
        sigpic

Comment

I really can't wait for it. October is too far away.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

the GN is really good so i have high hopes for the series, looking forward to it!
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
              the GN is really good so i have high hopes for the series, looking forward to it!
              I have never read it, but that is good to know.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Three New Actors Join Cast of AMC's Original Series, The Walking Dead

This past week, details trickled out about the cast of AMC's upcoming series, The Walking Dead.

EW.com reports Sarah Wayne Callies -- best known for Fox's Prison Break -- will play the female lead. The 32-year-old actress has been cast as Lori Grimes, the wife of Rick, a police officer who leads a group of survivors after a zombie apocalypse.

The Hollywood Reporter says that Laurie Holden -- formerly of The X-Files and lately of The Shield -- is set to play Andrea, a key member of the survivor clan known for her markswomanship.

The Reporter also notes that Steven Yeun has been signed up to play Glenn, a survivor who saves Rick's life (at least in the comic).

These cast members join the previously announced Andrew Lincoln, who stars as Rick, and Jon Bernthal, who'll be playing Rick's partner and best friend.

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-d...cast-leaks.php

Video - Behind the Scenes of AMC's The Walking Dead

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-d...enes-video.php

First Look at AMC's The Walking Dead Zombies as Production Begins

http://www.sfx.co.uk/2010/06/02/firs...-dead-tv-show/

Comment

Chandler Riggs joins 'Walking Dead'

Chandler Riggs has joined the cast of AMC's comic book adaptation Walking Dead.

According to Bloody Disgusting, the child actor will play Carl Grimes, son of protagonist Rick.

Riggs - who turns 11 later this month - has previously appeared in the films Get Low and The Wronged Man. He joins Andrew Lincoln, Sarah Wayne Callies, Jeffrey DeMunn, Jon Bernthal, Laurie Holden and Steven Yeun on the Image Comics-based project.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/new...king-dead.html

Two more cast in 'Walking Dead'

Linds Edwards and Jim Coleman have joined the cast of AMC's Walking Dead adaptation.

According to Bloody Disgusting, Edwards and Coleman will portray new characters Lambert Kendel and Leon Bassett respectively.

The news came to light following the release of the latest Walking Dead podcast, which has since been removed at AMC's request.

Comment

Zombie TV series on AMC based on a great comic?

I'll take a dozen. Now.
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I have recently borrowed(stole) The first 3 volumes of the graphic novel from a friend and I'm loving it so far. I'm only almost finished volume 2: Miles behind us, so I'm still quite early in the series but I'll definitely be reading on and I think I may end up buying them all for myself and returning these to my friend. The only one problem I have is that I much prefer the artwork of volume 1: Days gone bye. They got a different artist for volumes 2 and 3 and it's quite noticebly different and definitely not as good but it's not too much of a problem to ruin the series or anything, just kind of need to get used to it. Anyways, I'm all for a TV series of this.
                      sigpic

Comment

I am very excited about the potential of this series. I really hope it does well.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Emma Bell cast in 'Walking Dead'

Emma Bell has been cast in a recurring role in AMC's Walking Dead series.

The Frozen actress will take on the part of a college student who joins the survivors of the zombie invasion, reports Variety.

Comment

Interesting! I like a good zombie show! :-D
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              Interesting! I like a good zombie show! :-D
                              I sure like the sound of it thus far. We shall see.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                I sure like the sound of it thus far. We shall see.
                                I know...sounds good. Lets just hope what sounds good on paper translates well to the screen!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X