This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    I know...sounds good. Lets just hope what sounds good on paper translates well to the screen!
    That would be nice.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      That would be nice.
      That it would!
      sigpic

Comment

Did hollywood really need to adapt a comic book in order to make a series about zombies? I swear there are no original ideas anymore in the tv and movie industry. When someone does come up with something interesting and original every blue moon it's often cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichton View Post
          Did hollywood really need to adapt a comic book in order to make a series about zombies? I swear there are no original ideas anymore in the tv and movie industry. When someone does come up with something interesting and original every blue moon it's often cancelled.
          *sending calming thoughts*
          sigpic

Comment

First Look at The Walking Dead Cast

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/the_wa.../news/?a=20088

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
              First Look at The Walking Dead Cast

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/the_wa.../news/?a=20088
              Nice! Thanks MWB!
              sigpic

Comment

This series is looking more aneurism inducing by the day with its awesomeness. Cool little IGN interview with the director guy, Frank Darabont: http://tv.ign.com/articles/110/1106418p1.html
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I really hope this show ends up doing well on AMC.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I hope one of the channels in the UK picks this up, although even if it does get picked up I might wait to see how well it does. I’m fedup with watching new shows only for them be cancelled with no proper conclusion.
                    sigpic

Comment

I really hope this show ends up doing well on AMC.
                      Its gonna be on AMC? Interesting...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        Its gonna be on AMC? Interesting...
                        I know, I was pretty surprised too when I first found that out.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I know, I was pretty surprised too when I first found that out.
                          Pleasantly surprised, right? AMC does some very awesome original programming, to me anyway.
                          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

They don't have a whole lot to judge on just yet....but Mad Men is awesome and I hear Breaking Bad is really good. And I liked the pilot of Rubicon.

I'm very much looking forward to The Walking Dead
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              They don't have a whole lot to judge on just yet....but Mad Men is awesome and I hear Breaking Bad is really good. And I liked the pilot of Rubicon.

I'm very much looking forward to The Walking Dead
                              Breaking Bad is fantastic. Watch it now or I'll make you watch it now.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                                Pleasantly surprised, right? AMC does some very awesome original programming, to me anyway.
                                No, just surprised...as I've never watched anything on AMC.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X