Just got the Season 1 DVD, and.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got the Season 1 DVD, and.....

I just got the Season 1 of DVD of Dollhouse today and i'm excited to watch it as I have never watched it before! BUT, but do I watch the Pilot episode before watching the first episode "Ghost"?

It doesn't matter....the pilot episode 'didn't happen' in terms of canonical storytelling. It was to be the first episode, but then they decided to push it back to being the second episode, and then decided to just scrap it altogether.

To my understanding, it (and ideas from it) ended up being used throughout season 1.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Does anyone know why Amazon.com currently has Dollhouse: Season 1 as an "Item Under Review"?

Comment

Originally posted by Siglavy View Post
        Does anyone know why Amazon.com currently has Dollhouse: Season 1 as an "Item Under Review"?
        There may of been an issue reported with the DVD, wait a day or two and it should be back up again.

Comment

I'd say go for the Pilot, especially if you never saw it.

Someone who hasn't seen any Dollhouse at all should stay away from it though, or else they'd get spoilered about quite a few things.
          Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

Working...
          X